PO Now: Green Day "Nimrod" 20th Anniversary 2xLP (Bright Yellow vinyl)

59 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

You're going to have to explain that one. You'd prefer a drawing on your music vinyl record over...actual music?  Gtfo lol.

There are a lot of people like this... its an OCD thing or something.  They only want the actual album pressed on the disc(s) and any additional music (even added to the end of the album or on their own side where they could easily just lift up the needle once they've heard what they want) sends them into a fit of rage.  I don't get it either but everybody has their quirks I suppose. 

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

There are a lot of people like this... its an OCD thing or something.  They only want the actual album pressed on the disc(s) and any additional music (even added to the end of the album or on their own side where they could easily just lift up the needle once they've heard what they want) sends them into a fit of rage.  I don't get it either but everybody has their quirks I suppose. 

Connecting it to something psychological is the only kinda-makes-sense-but-still?? explanation I can think of either.  It's like insisting on not buying a candy bar because it has an "EXTRA 20% BONUS!" label on it.  Precious. 

4 hours ago, dantheriver said:

this is exactly it, I like to hear the album only and enjoy the additional art of etchings. I prefer for bonus tracks to be on 7"s.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, eynonjacob said:

Got this in the post today. I was expecting an opaque yellow but it's actually a clear yellow with a kind of yellow smoke. A lot nicer than I expected it to be!
Can also confirm that my jacket isn't individually numbered (I got it from an indie record store).

nice! any pics?

On 10/17/2017 at 1:20 PM, blitzkriegbob said:

Did anyone preorder this from Amazon and get a shipping notification? I thought I was being real clever saving on shipping, but it still doesn't have a shipping date and the original page has been taken down. Did I screw myself here?

I haven't gotten mine from amazon either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Looks like this is getting reissued for Bullmoose's "Rocktober" series. Release date is 10/02/2020.

Same variant, just more issued I guess. The product details from Bullmoose say, "Reprise used the original 2017 UPC for the 2020 reissue." https://www.bullmoose.com/p/25646552/green-day-nimrod-20th-anniversary-edition-2lp-bright-yellow-vinyl

30 minutes ago, MyckelJay said:

Looks like this is getting reissued for Bullmoose's "Rocktober" series. Release date is 10/02/2020.

Same variant, just more issued I guess. The product details from Bullmoose say, "Reprise used the original 2017 UPC for the 2020 reissue." https://www.bullmoose.com/p/25646552/green-day-nimrod-20th-anniversary-edition-2lp-bright-yellow-vinyl

The description I read sounded like it’s a different variant, yellow / clear. 

if anyone is looking for the numbered version of the 20th anniversary press, it's available in the warner euro store

https://greenday.warnerartists.net/eu/music/vinyl/nimrod-20th-anniversary-edition-vinyl.html

edit: item description doesn't indicate it's numbered. i bought one almost a year ago exactly and i got a stamped numbered copy in the 1800's. fairly certain it noted that they were numbered when i placed that order, but who knows now.

Edited by revisited