PO Now: Green Day "Nimrod" 20th Anniversary 2xLP (Bright Yellow vinyl)

30 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

Can anyone comment on the sounds quality of the 2xLP vs the single LP? Might have to grab it. Love this album.

Though it takes more effort to listen to, I prefer the 2xLP. I have the 2009 single-LP pressing and the sound quality isn't as good. They compressed the sound on earlier issues to fit the album onto one record. The 2xLP definitely sounds better. I complained about the tracks sounding higher pitched when I first purchased the 2xLP version, but it turns out my turntable was spinning at around 36/37 rpm instead of 33, so that was my own fault, not the record. I prefer the packaging too. Look at the reviews on the Discogs page if you're on the fence. https://www.discogs.com/Green-Day-Nimrod/release/10927294

8 minutes ago, MyckelJay said:

Though it takes more effort to listen to, I prefer the 2xLP. I have the 2009 single-LP pressing and the sound quality isn't as good. They compressed the sound on earlier issues to fit the album onto one record. The 2xLP definitely sounds better. I complained about the tracks sounding higher pitched when I first purchased the 2xLP version, but it turns out my turntable was spinning at around 36/37 rpm instead of 33, so that was my own fault, not the record. I prefer the packaging too. Look at the reviews on the Discogs page if you're on the fence. https://www.discogs.com/Green-Day-Nimrod/release/10927294

Right on. Went ahead and grabbed it along with the Nimrod repress.