Last minute Amsterdam and Berlin recommendations

Hey guys. Just like the title says, I'm leaving for Amsterdam Thursday afternoon and then heading over to Berlin on Monday. Any recommendations for either of these two cities? Thanks.

Also, I did a search for a thread and the wonderful search function turned up nothing. If there is one already, just link me to it and I'd be more than happy to check it out.

11 hours ago, GradedOnACurve said:

Hey guys. Just like the title says, I'm leaving for Amsterdam Thursday afternoon and then heading over to Berlin on Monday. Any recommendations for either of these two cities? Thanks.

Also, I did a search for a thread and the wonderful search function turned up nothing. If there is one already, just link me to it and I'd be more than happy to check it out.

There is a difference between red lights and blue lights in Amsterdam. Just so y'know...

4 hours ago, _James_ said:

Awesome! Thanks!

3 hours ago, Skacel said:

There is a difference between red lights and blue lights in Amsterdam. Just so y'know...

You don't say!

You're very welcome, it's an essential when visiting Berlin I would say. Just get the SBahn S1 line to Grunewald station and remember to take some cash for the questionably legit operators.

Worth trying Berghain too if that's your thing, just avoid peak times and don't look too flashy/touristy. Phrasal German might be make or break. Plenty of alternatives such as Tresor, Club der Visionaire (great in summer) and about blank.

Edited by _James_