(P.O. Now!) Converge - The Dusk In Us (November 3rd)

1 hour ago, CalebDW said:

Deathwish Direct is our in house distribution wing. We deal direct with tons of indie stores / distributors / distros around the world. Follow the link here as we will be updating a list of stores that will be carrying both the Deathwish Direct Indie Exclusive - Blue and Worldwide Indie Exclusive - Indigo. If you don't see your local store popping up on this list in the coming weeks be sure to contact them and have them order!!!

Caleb, do you or anyone else in the DW house have any sisters that are looking to get married off so I can get in on that friends and family pressing? I'm not picky. Also if not what do you like to do on your free time, lets be friends or family.  

32 minutes ago, ethereal said:

it's clear w/ rainbow splatter for the /100 I believe.

That's what it sounds like but I'd love a clean crystal-clear variant.  The idea behind the appeal of clear is how minimal it is alongside black-white art.  For me anyway.  Always a classy choice.

I'm really hoping we get spoiled and that the accompanying 28-page(!) art book is similarly sized to the one that comes with Deathwish's JD press.

24 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

Caleb, do you or anyone else in the DW house have any sisters that are looking to get married off so I can get in on that friends and family pressing? I'm not picky. Also if not what do you like to do on your free time, lets be friends or family.  

Best one yet.

No sisters that I know of. Mark enjoys long walks on the beach, Rich enjoys a good split screen match of Mario Kart, and I live off chocolate chip cookies. 

2 hours ago, CalebDW said:

Best one yet.

No sisters that I know of. Mark enjoys long walks on the beach, Rich enjoys a good split screen match of Mario Kart, and I live off chocolate chip cookies. 

Ill bake you some fresh chocolate chip cookie, Challenge Rich to a 150cc Flower cup of Mario Kart, and do a sunset beach walk with Mark. Just to get all the angles covered because 3 best friends are better than 1. 

Edited by MayCauseDeath