(P.O. Now!) Converge - The Dusk In Us (November 3rd)

Isn't this great?

Hey Nick,

Due to a mixup on our side, we oversold on the Yellow vinyl of the new Converge record "The Dusk In Us" and can't supply you with that version of the record. But we can substitute your order with the also limited Violet vinyl. Your order will be changed accordingly, if you want to cancel your pre-order please let us know until Friday 20th November.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.

Cheers,
Kings Road Merch EU

KRM EU is really awesome service till they have some problems.

I really love their "make order now, pay in few weeks" system.

But when you need to make some order changes from your side - it's impossible.

But when they need to make some order changes in your order - all is possible.

6 hours ago, xen0m0rph said:

KRM EU is really awesome service till they have some problems.

I really love their "make order now, pay in few weeks" system.

But when you need to make some order changes from your side - it's impossible.

But when they need to make some order changes in your order - all is possible.

Yeah they emailed me yesterday telling me the Converge yellow /500 I had ordered, is no longer available, because they over sold it.  They asked if I wanted the limited violet instead (which is out of /3000).  haha.  I said no thanks.  I'll just go and pick up the black color from my local store and save on the exchange rate and shipping.

On 9/4/2017 at 12:31 AM, ConeyAllen said:

Any west coasters (particularly Bay Area, CA) notice that The Catalyst in Santa Cruz listed a Converge headliner with SUMAC and Cult Leader on January 28? Tickets are listed as "Off Sale" and when I google it there are some other links to the show that come up but are now dead.

Fingers crossed for a west coast tour (and hopefully an opportunity to get the green press).

SO the shows got announced, shoutout to nick from the hard times shows killin the game right now https://instagram.com/p/BaUQ93zgOnE/

32 minutes ago, zaoza said:

I'm thinking of making a pilgrimage to the States for the first time ever, and go to the Santa Ana show while visiting my friend in Orange County. Does anyone know if the tickets at Constellation Room usually will be sold out quick or not?

I just moved here and saw a show there tonight. It's pretty tiny, holds maybe 200-250 people, so I'd anticipate it would sell out given Converge's popularity. Can't speak from long-term experience since I haven't been here long enough to see if shows regularly sell out, but like I said, Converge are pretty well-known as far as the scene goes. Definitely a risk.

4 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

I just moved here and saw a show there tonight. It's pretty tiny, holds maybe 200-250 people, so I'd anticipate it would sell out given Converge's popularity. Can't speak from long-term experience since I haven't been here long enough to see if shows regularly sell out, but like I said, Converge are pretty well-known as far as the scene goes. Definitely a risk.

Thanks for the info Dom! I guess my best bet is to secure the ticket first thing when it's up for purchase.

All LP & CD copies of ‘The Dusk In Us’ feature a holographic mirror board jacket giving the album a different look depending on how light shines on the cover. The first press vinyl colors were chosen to replicate all colors produced by the album cover.

22730587_10155899713275929_5080699734491

22730390_10155899716160929_7200114213779

22688389_10155899716565929_6409708405476

22688374_10155899716560929_6324157929071

22780479_10155899716575929_3849153830663

5 hours ago, jhulud said:

All LP & CD copies of ‘The Dusk In Us’ feature a holographic mirror board jacket giving the album a different look depending on how light shines on the cover. The first press vinyl colors were chosen to replicate all colors produced by the album cover.

oh that's fuggin sicc