(P.O. Now!) Converge - The Dusk In Us (November 3rd)

• 2 weeks later...

Got tickets for me and my brother to catch these guys next April when they stop off in London after Roadburn with Crowbar, Thou and Grave Pleasures. Haven't gotten round to actually buying this on wax yet and now I'm debating whether to wait and see what variants they have in April or pick up a copy before hand and use whatever money I can scrape together to go on a Thou splurge.

Excited to be seeing these guys for the first time at long last.

I own 6 out of the 8 colored variants of the first pressing, I miss the green band excl. and the friends & family.

Is there anybody of you dudes who is going to one of the upcoming shows who can kindly purchase a copy of the green for me and ship it overseas? I would be very very grateful. Obviously I can paypal the money in advance to the one who can do this for me and I offer a new/mint copy of the Indigo blue just for the price of the shipping from my country to the US which is 13€/$15.

On 12/7/2017 at 9:33 AM, fizio59 said:

I own 6 out of the 8 colored variants of the first pressing, I miss the green band excl. and the friends & family.

Is there anybody of you dudes who is going to one of the upcoming shows who can kindly purchase a copy of the green for me and ship it overseas? I would be very very grateful. Obviously I can paypal the money in advance to the one who can do this for me and I offer a new/mint copy of the Indigo blue just for the price of the shipping from my country to the US which is 13€/$15.

I reached out on insta so remember to hit me up and remind me for the San Diego show. Does anyone here know if they limit purchasing per date? I don't want these to sell out before the second leg of the tour (west coast)

43 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I reached out on insta so remember to hit me up and remind me for the San Diego show. Does anyone here know if they limit purchasing per date? I don't want these to sell out before the second leg of the tour (west coast)

Thanks man, I'll definitely write to you a couple of days before the 28th of January. 

Have a nice week end!

On 7/12/2017 at 6:33 PM, fizio59 said:

Sorry for the self-quote, just to inform @MayCauseDeath that a friend of mine got a green TDIU for me yesterday in Atlanta. Thanks however dude, I hope you'll be able to get a copy for you in January!