Jump to content
zerohacker

(P.O. Now!) Converge - The Dusk In Us (November 3rd)

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, CalebDW said:

Deathwish Direct is our in house distribution wing. We deal direct with tons of indie stores / distributors / distros around the world. Follow the link here as we will be updating a list of stores that will be carrying both the Deathwish Direct Indie Exclusive - Blue and Worldwide Indie Exclusive - Indigo. If you don't see your local store popping up on this list in the coming weeks be sure to contact them and have them order!!!

Any idea when the list will start taking shape? Should we expect some stores to be listed today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

Forgot to mention my disappointment that all the new shirts are white :(.

 

Only complaint about today though.

KRM has black shirts

 

https://kingsroadmerch.com/converge/view/?id=12241&cid=65

 

edit : there's a bunch of them, not just the cover shirt

Edited by jonrawks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, monsterrod said:

Welcome to Salem, buddy! Oh yeah, we get these a couple days ahead of the rest of these normies in here ;)

I'm so mad about this that I want to yell about people from Massachusetts not knowing how to drive.

 

"You're in New York, asshole! Learn how to drive!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

Any idea when the list will start taking shape? Should we expect some stores to be listed today?

Mark, our wholesale guru is working on this as we speak! Coordinating with stores will take some time but a few have already put up pre-orders and the list will be updated shortly. 

15 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I'm so mad about this that I want to yell about people from Massachusetts not knowing how to drive.

 

"You're in New York, asshole! Learn how to drive!"

massholes in the house

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

so i bought from Kings road and never received an e-mail confirmation, but my CC was charged.

 

never had that happen with them... anyone get confirm from them?

This has happened a lot recently with my Bronx, propagandhi, and now converge pre-orders. Do you have a yahoo e-mail account that you are using for the orders? Part of me feels that yahoo's e-mail servers are blocking them for some reason.  

Edited by roadmonkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

so i bought from Kings road and never received an e-mail confirmation, but my CC was charged.

 

never had that happen with them... anyone get confirm from them?

Check your spam/junk folder, that's where my confirmation was for my last order.  Managed to get a yellow from them this time, and a purple from DW, but that was it.  Got the DW e-mail, went directly to the site, DW exclusive was already sold out.  Literally seconds after receiving the e-mail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KnifeStreet said:

Check your spam/junk folder, that's where my confirmation was for my last order.  Managed to get a yellow from them this time, and a purple from DW, but that was it.  Got the DW e-mail, went directly to the site, DW exclusive was already sold out.  Literally seconds after receiving the e-mail.

Yeah, none of them showed up to my spam box either. I did email kings road and they were able to find and get me the order number. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×