zerohacker

(P.O. Now!) Converge - The Dusk In Us (November 3rd)

14 minutes ago, chicomak said:

On the convergecult website it says the splatter/100 is sold out. Was this variant ever available to the public?

It was not.  They're typically reserved for friends and family of the band and label [i.e. "Friends & Family /100"], though allotted amounts of similar variants have been awarded to a select few who lock in their pre-orders first, in the past.

25 minutes ago, chicomak said:

On the convergecult website it says the splatter/100 is sold out. Was this variant ever available to the public?

To piggyback on what Derek said: No it was not. The /100 "friends and family" variants of Converge records are given out by the band/deathwish personally. Usually a few regular preorders get one thrown in as a "Willy Wonka golden ticket" kinda thing. 

I always fill myself with hope when I get my pre-order package but thus far I haven't won the lottery.

This is why you shouldn't variant collect Converge. Its a long expensive road and the destination is heartbreak.

3 minutes ago, ethereal said:

rumor is converge and tdep are playing coachella 2018 but idk how true that is

I can't imagine TDEP, their farewell tour has been going on for the better part of the year and that new years even weekend has their "final show ever" in New York but I could totally get hyped for it if that's the case