PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

4 minutes ago, sethdavid said:

I'm still reloading the page because I missed out on it

I'm bummed but also kinda like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly, you can't feel much worse than I, and I bought it. Brand New is always full of mixed emotions. I'm sure it will come out as a standard edition, and the "Very Limited Vinyl" will just have a different copyright date. Then we'll all hang our heads in shame. People will write articles about how everyone was duped by BN who ran off with $250k in sales on a not-so-really-limited vinyl release of an artworkless album with no singles. It'll be their white album; only it'll be less valued and less regarded as Daisy is untoppable. (Unpopular opinion)

8 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I just remembered listening to "I am a Nightmare" once. This album is gonna suck...

I Am A Nightmare has some fairly cringe lyrics but at least it reminds me that I should listen to more power chords and pop-rock from time to time.  I'm more concerned about the atrocity that was Mene – bet you guys forgot about that one, didn't you?

11 minutes ago, dynabcn said:

Bundles:
1 x Fifth Album - Limited Vinyl @ $45.00

Items:
1 x Brand New's Fifth Album - Limited Vinyl (Bundled)
1 x Brand New's Fifth Album - Relevant Media (Bundled)

Subtotal: $45.00
Shipping via Economy International (9-16 days): $26.70
Total: $71.70 USD

That fucking HURTS

where do you live? i couldn't manage to buy one, but for the same shipping option its was 28,3. for me. I'm in Europe.

Edited by xfactor675

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

I Am A Nightmare has some fairly cringe lyrics but at least it reminds me that I should listen to more power chords and pop-rock from time to time.  I'm more concerned about the atrocity that was Mene – bet you guys forgot about that one, didn't you?

I actually like Mene but IAAN made me hurt

22 minutes ago, ASSARTOSE said:

Brand New is such a big trolls. Lol.

Does http://www.procrastinatemusictraitors.com/ show blank page. or is it me only?

Fun thing- nobody ever herad about them in Russia.

Because in Soviet Russia, Brand New hears about you.

24 minutes ago, ASSARTOSE said:

Brand New is such a big trolls. Lol.

Does http://www.procrastinatemusictraitors.com/ show blank page. or is it me only?

Fun thing- nobody ever herad about them in Russia.

Just you and that one other guy. Everyone else is looking at the tracklist and album art announcement they just made. Must be your browser cookies.

3 minutes ago, billya said:

Look at all the edgy trolls coming out of the small talk thread. Are your mothers proud of you for making jokes in the Brand New thread?

Do you think I got all this rep NOT making the same jokes in every Brand New thread?

22 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

If it sucks you can flip it real quick. Probably triple your investment if you strike while the tumblr crowd is still freaking out.

If I hate it, I'll just keep it anyway. 

19 minutes ago, billya said:

Look at all the edgy trolls coming out of the small talk thread. Are your mothers proud of you for making jokes in the Brand New thread?

You've been in a BN thread before, right?

36 minutes ago, ASSARTOSE said:

hTcF5GW.jpg

Your sarcasm has failed.

fix your QuickTime plugin, that blank space should be a welcome video by Jesse showing the unboxing of the limited vinyl and t-box. at the end of the video it gives you the link to buy that or the test pressing

29 minutes ago, ethereal said:

fix your QuickTime plugin, that blank space should be a welcome video by Jesse showing the unboxing of the limited vinyl and t-box. at the end of the video it gives you the link to buy that or the test pressing

Weird, because I'm watching him unbox the VERY limited vinyl.