PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

32 minutes ago, joebob said:

I tried to order the limited vinyl yesterday as soon as it went up and after refreshing for 20 minutes was finally able to get in an order through Paypal.  My credit card was charged and I received a Paypal confirmation email and see the charge on my card as well as in Paypal, however the site crashed before giving me an order confirmation and I was never sent an email confirmation.

I've emailed both procrastinate@secondcityprints and zack@procrastinatemusictraitors multiple times since yesterday and still haven't heard anything.  Does anyone have any advice they could give me on how to proceed from here.  My inner Brand New fanboy is coming out and I'm starting to freak out so I'd love to get this resolved ASAP.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

This is exactly what happened to me.

32 minutes ago, joebob said:

I tried to order the limited vinyl yesterday as soon as it went up and after refreshing for 20 minutes was finally able to get in an order through Paypal.  My credit card was charged and I received a Paypal confirmation email and see the charge on my card as well as in Paypal, however the site crashed before giving me an order confirmation and I was never sent an email confirmation.

I've emailed both procrastinate@secondcityprints and zack@procrastinatemusictraitors multiple times since yesterday and still haven't heard anything.  Does anyone have any advice they could give me on how to proceed from here.  My inner Brand New fanboy is coming out and I'm starting to freak out so I'd love to get this resolved ASAP.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

This is exactly what happened to me.

14 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I don't know why they wouldn't have just made a color US version available right away, though. Unless the ltd version from the other day is the only variant we'll see.

My best guess.  Colored vinyl, maybe a zine / DVD, and hopefully something more than a black sleeve that blacks out everything but the woman on the cover.

6 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Unsolicited alternate reality: Science Fiction alludes to the fact that all the rumors, evidence, and talk about breaking up was false. Brand New will eventually churn out albums at a rate to be admired and eventually become the most lauded band in history. 

Unsolicited take on this: Your scenario is the fiction. Brand New breaks up in 2018. They sell out a 3 show run of "Final Shows Ever" at Madison Square Garden. Kids fly in from all over the world. The butthurt is felt across the galaxy when the band only plays songs off of Science Fiction.

In 2028, they headline Space Coachella because theyve all run out of money and the most recent repress of Deja Entendu wasnt enough to send all their kids to college.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

7 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Unsolicited alternate reality: Science Fiction alludes to the fact that all the rumors, evidence, and talk about breaking up was false. Brand New will eventually churn out albums at a rate to be admired and eventually become the most lauded band in history. 

That is most definitely NOT the darkest timeline!

4 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Unsolicited take on this: Your scenario is the fiction. Brand New breaks up in 2018. They sell out a 3 show run of "Final Shows Ever" at Madison Square Garden. Kids fly in from all over the world. The butthurt is felt across the galaxy when the band only plays songs off of Science Fiction.

In 2028, they headline Space Coachella because theyve all run out of money and the most recent repress of Deja Entendu wasnt enough to send all their kids to college.

Much better reality