PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

2 hours ago, tug said:

i don't understand why someone who bought this would sell it.  are they not real fans?  are their people that do flippin for a livin and just buy every pre-order they could just to sell it?  its much worse than i thought it was with flippers.   also,  is the cd in the cardboard paper sleeve sent to fans who pre-orderd a promo? and there will be a more proper cd release for everyone else in the future?

I bought a vinyl record, not a CD. Were I to get a CD (I haven't), I would sell it. I literally have no use for it. 

47 minutes ago, justin_cole12 said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure the CDs being shipped are all random. The reddit google doc that someone put together shows everyones order times and place of residence and it's all over the place.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15OBipS5p1ztGJnB2z0qmNziCz9Bu1ZgD0e6iZ4pWQtw/edit#gid=0

weird. definitely in before a lot of those and still nothing. wish they would've been a little more clear about this.

4 hours ago, justin_cole12 said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure the CDs being shipped are all random. The reddit google doc that someone put together shows everyones order times and place of residence and it's all over the place.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15OBipS5p1ztGJnB2z0qmNziCz9Bu1ZgD0e6iZ4pWQtw/edit#gid=0

There's a PDF tracking the CD distribution? Holy shit. I didn't realize Brand New was Jesus or Allah.

Edited by stillalivetui

After listening to this for a few days, its fucking awesome. 

Exactly what i wanted to hear from brand new in 2017. A little bummed that sealed to me didnt make the cut, as it fits well with this album.

So far the ones im listening to the most are desert, same logic and 137. 

1 hour ago, DafTyler said:

After listening to this for a few days, its fucking awesome. 

Exactly what i wanted to hear from brand new in 2017. A little bummed that sealed to me didnt make the cut, as it fits well with this album.

So far the ones im listening to the most are desert, same logic and 137. 

Same. This one has grown on me quickly.  Same Logic/Teeth, Out of Mana, In the Water. Can't get enough right now.