PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

The more and more I replay this album, I can't help but notice how much I enjoy the entire thing. It flows so well. Even if you play it on shuffle, it all sounds like it should be together on the same album. My personal favorites right now, as if anyone will care anyway is; Same Logic/Teeth, Waste, and 451. I don't get why 451 is getting so much flack. It's like almost impossible not to turn the volume up more when it comes on. 

59 minutes ago, dirtydebutant said:

i posted a while ago but did you use paypal through your bank account to pay? and when did you get access to the digital DL?

I did use Paypal, yeah.  I got my receipt confirmation at 10:39 PST (1:39 EST) which is later than most, but still before a few others who've received a CD by now.  I'm pretty convinced that they were randomly distributed among orders through that morning.

The only reason I've salvaged any kind of hope for this long is because I'm on the other side of the US, and in a more rural part of California that mail takes a while to trickle to.  But I've been monitoring MyUSPS – which is offered for my area, to much surprise – and nothing has popped up from Plainview or even NY.  I paid for Media Mail.  So unless it was sent without being scanned at any point thus far, and assuming it's not just taking its sweet time, I'm pretty certain that I didn't luck out this time.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

I did use Paypal, yeah.  I got my receipt confirmation at 10:39 PST (1:39 EST) which is later than most, but still before a few others who've received a CD by now.  I'm pretty convinced that they were randomly distributed among orders through that morning.

The only reason I've salvaged any kind of hope for this long is because I'm on the other side of the US, and in a more rural part of California that mail takes a while to trickle to.  But I've been monitoring MyUSPS – which is offered for my area, to much surprise – and nothing has popped up from Plainview or even NY.  I paid for Media Mail.  So unless it was sent without being scanned at any point thus far, and assuming it's not just taking its sweet time, I'm pretty certain that I didn't luck out this time.

k.. because i just received confirmation yesterday and purchased the very very rare vinyl when it came up.. when i wrote them they told me my payment needed to fully go through befaore i receive anything..  so i thought it might be the reason for anyone who did not receive the cd

I joined myUSPS a few days after the CDs started to arrive so I’m not sure if that changes anything, but my Turnover record did not appear in my dashboard until I manually entered it in almost two weeks after the label was created.  A lot of those who did get their CD had no appearance on their dashboard, also.

I’m holding onto my hope. It keeps me warm at night.

4 minutes ago, deafening said:

I joined myUSPS a few days after the CDs started to arrive so I’m not sure if that changes anything, but my Turnover record did not appear in my dashboard until I manually entered it in almost two weeks after the label was created.  A lot of those who did get their CD had no appearance on their dashboard, also.

I’m holding onto my hope. It keeps me warm at night.

I've been checking the morning e-mail (7:00 AM local time) which had a direct scan of everything that will be in my mailbox later on in the day.  I believe the CD / envelope is small enough to fit in the mailbox, and would thus get scanned.  It softens the blow by getting the disappointment out of the way early on.

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I've been checking the morning e-mail (7:00 AM local time) which had a direct scan of everything that will be in my mailbox later on in the day.  I believe the CD / envelope is small enough to fit in the mailbox, and would thus get scanned.  It softens the blow by getting the disappointment out of the way early on.

No clue if MyUSPS functions the same way in your area as it does mine but my packages don't get photographed, just my bills and junk mail (among other envelope type things).

2 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

No clue if MyUSPS functions the same way in your area as it does mine but my packages don't get photographed, just my bills and junk mail (among other envelope type things).

Yeah, just small mail for me.  Which is why I've been doubtful.  Would be a hell of a cool surprise though.

19 minutes ago, sVegas22x said:

Yeah, I'd just like to know what I paid for already.

We didn't know what we were paying for in the first place and we still threw money at our computers, so why spoil the fun now? I'm excited by the surprise. I might even steer clear of the thread/social media if they keep it a secret all the way up until they start showing up.

Edited by dantheriver