PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

40 minutes ago, psus2h said:

Jesse and Vinny are gear heads and like to share studio shots and details on their gear.  They had some on their IG before they wiped it a while ago. 

I think you're missing the point where it says they recorded a studio version of Sealed To Me  2 years ago.

4 minutes ago, Kanellos said:

I think you're missing the point where it says they recorded a studio version of Sealed To Me  2 years ago.

maybe sealed to me was on the album they "scrapped".

Not saying it definitely won't see the light of day. I just think we already KNOW they recorded a bunch of other music and then decided to change direction and made SF.

20 hours ago, njpunkmusic said:

So today I put an offer in on a house (fingers crossed.)

With that being said; Im selling my limited CD copy as well as some other vinyl I'll be posting soon.  If anyone is interested in it, please let me know.  Im not looking for the $350 they go for on eBay, but I am looking to make a decent amount that would almost come close to that after fees.  I'll take it to eBay if need be, but telling you guys first who are actually really looking for it but hesitant on eBay prices.  Never opened.  Just shoot me an offer.  Downgrade me or give me negative points, thats fine.  Just throwing this out there before eBay.

Good Luck man!! I just put an offer in on a house and the last few prior to that I lost out on. This one has been up for a while so I kind of lowballed it. I never got my cd but I would probably sell it as well. I would never listen to it just probably frame it and it would get no use. Let someone who will get some enjoyment out of it take it.

4 minutes ago, Dashhax said:

Good Luck man!! I just put an offer in on a house and the last few prior to that I lost out on. This one has been up for a while so I kind of lowballed it. I never got my cd but I would probably sell it as well. I would never listen to it just probably frame it and it would get no use. Let someone who will get some enjoyment out of it take it.

I love that this is actually the third person in this thread who has supported my decision.  I figured I would have gotten nothing but hate for it.  VC people have come along way, especially in a BN thread lol.  I had an offer on here, but they flaked out so I just put it on ebay.    Good luck with your house offer.   The market is nuts right now (at least in NJ)  Homes arent staying up for more than a few days without getting multiple offers over asking.   I haven't heard back about mine yet, couldn't sleep last night!

Just now, njpunkmusic said:

I haven't heard back about mine yet, couldn't sleep last night!

I wrote the sellers of our dream house a letter (while we were in a bidding war with 3 other buyers) explaining how many future memories we hoped to make in their home, and that we viewed their house on the same day we heard our first child's heartbeat for the very first time. Needless to say, the wife of the seller instantly was like "Pick them!" and we got it. Move-in is October and it can't come soon enough.

So, maybe write a letter and ham it up! Can't hurt haha

25 minutes ago, njpunkmusic said:

I love that this is actually the third person in this thread who has supported my decision.  I figured I would have gotten nothing but hate for it.  VC people have come along way, especially in a BN thread lol.  I had an offer on here, but they flaked out so I just put it on ebay.    Good luck with your house offer.   The market is nuts right now (at least in NJ)  Homes arent staying up for more than a few days without getting multiple offers over asking.   I haven't heard back about mine yet, couldn't sleep last night!

Surprisingly this is the first offer I put on a house that didn't have any competing bids. Juts like you said when my gf and I would go to a house showing it would be mobbed. When we put an offer in we would find out there were already 4+ offers in at asking and i refuse to go into a bidding war.

9 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

I've never been in the negative, sorry if that is something that you find :

lemongrab-unacceptable-1024x571.png

the only thing unacceptable about this great reference is that it's hand drawn and weird looking - otherwise, nice one.

I guess the negative ranks are reserved for the true baddies, Tug and Kanye Kess.

53 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Removing downvotes sure has seemed to remove some of the stigma / haters about flipping stuff.....

Not applicable in this scenario, but nice try.  No one knew the CDs were being sent out when they pre-ordered the vinyl.  It was a (seemingly) random bonus that zero people expected.  If the description of the product included "limited hand-assembled CD media from the band /500", then sure, it'd be shitty to sell it a week later.  No one in this thread is pre-selling their pre-orders on eBay or Discogs, either – at least not openly.

If an unexpected freebie is going to score you more money than it's worth to you as a fan, do what you have to do.  But so far I haven't spotted anyone buying anything with the pure intent to resell, in this thread.  That's what separates you from njpunkmusic.

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Not applicable in this scenario, but nice try.  No one knew the CDs were being sent out when they pre-ordered the vinyl.  It was a (seemingly) random bonus that zero people expected.  If the description of the product included "limited hand-assembled CD media from the band /500", then sure, it'd be shitty to sell it a week later.  No one in this thread is pre-selling their pre-orders on eBay or Discogs, either – at least not openly.

If an unexpected freebie is going to score you more money than it's worth to you as a fan, do what you have to do.  But so far I haven't spotted anyone buying anything with the pure intent to resell, in this thread.  That's what separates you from njpunkmusic.

Not going to go back through the 48 pages but there has been multiple people stating they would buy the indie / australian versions just to flip them....including you on the previous page.

Both is indeed the obvious answer here.  Keep the one you like better and sell the other one for $200.

1 minute ago, stl_ben said:

Not going to go back through the 48 pages but there has been multiple people stating they would buy the indie / australian versions just to flip them....including you on the previous page.

This post just tells me that your perception of sarcasm on the internet needs a lot of work.  If you wholeheartedly believe that I think any new BN album /5,000 is going to fetch $200, I don't know what to tell you.

1 hour ago, rooks said:

I guess the negative ranks are reserved for the true baddies, Tug and Kanye Kess.

Just Kess believe it or not.  Last I saw, Tug was out of the red.

The party was last week.  Your invite must've gotten lost in the mail.  Everyone came dressed as Bert McCracken and played "Pin the Tail on the Tuggy."

Edited by FiggyPud

14 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

Just Kess believe it or not.  Last I saw, Tug was out of the red.

The party was last week.  Your invite must've gotten lost in the mail.  Everyone came dressed as Bert McCracken and played "Pin the Tail on the Tuggy."

Proud AF to be the only red zone OG VC Homie 

52 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Proud AF to be the only red zone OG VC Homie 

better watch what you say before people start upvoting you out of jealousy, Kanye.

You're a /1 super limited very very rare never-to-be-created-again downvoted profile in a Brand New thread where anything is possible