PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

34 minutes ago, dazzgj said:

Cd arrived today. Am in New Zealand and I definitely wasn't in the first wave of orders for those still keeping track. Not mad at all 

Still checking the mail box everyday, still nothing here in Toronto. I'm hoping this week or next. Canada Post of slow. BUT, I also had my 2006 Demos cassette not show up. Which, at the time sold out and many wound up on ebay selling for 3x-5x the price. All it takes is one USPS or Canada Post employee hip to how valuable this CD is  for it to never arrive.... packaging marked PMT and CD sized? No tracking? Yoink.

Anyway, enjoy your CD while I rant like a paranoid asshole!

5 minutes ago, deafening said:

Since I've signed up I've received a record, a small package that fit in the mailbox, and a couple pieces of mail. Zero of it showed up in myUSPS.

I don't think I understand what myUSPS is.

Mine is hit or miss, I have had packages show up on myUSPS a day or two after it was delivered. Great idea, just need to get some bugs fixed.

Nice.  Just got $315 for my cd.  Should hear back on my home offer by tomorrow too.  If anyone is interested in a tour pressing of YFW let me know.  Thats going next.  Seeing potential mortgage payments, closing fees, inspectors, ect is scaring the crap out of me.

45 minutes ago, njpunkmusic said:

Nice.  Just got $315 for my cd.  Should hear back on my home offer by tomorrow too.  If anyone is interested in a tour pressing of YFW let me know.  Thats going next.  Seeing potential mortgage payments, closing fees, inspectors, ect is scaring the crap out of me.

Wait until you get into insurance for the home and interest paid per month :( 

Anyone else notice if you put the volume really loud on the ending of Batter up with 25 seconds left that two people are speaking during the thunderstorm? Can't make out what the first person is saying but the second person says "That's what we were waiting for"...

I imagine it's in response to the thunder but who knows

1 hour ago, njpunkmusic said:

Best of luck with the sales and offer. I work in bridgewater, good to see someone local on here 

Guess I'll stop holding my breath for a cd to show up. Reached out to PMT regarding my "Limited vinyl" order and to see if I should be expecting a cd and got the following response:

"Hello, the Science Fiction album you purchased is on pre-order and will ship in October as stated in the product description. You will receive tracking via email when it ships. We do not know the exact day in October it will ship. We are not associated with any CDs previously shipped. Sorry I can't help you more with that!"

13 minutes ago, zacooper said:

Guess I'll stop holding my breath for a cd to show up. Reached out to PMT regarding my "Limited vinyl" order and to see if I should be expecting a cd and got the following response:

"Hello, the Science Fiction album you purchased is on pre-order and will ship in October as stated in the product description. You will receive tracking via email when it ships. We do not know the exact day in October it will ship. We are not associated with any CDs previously shipped. Sorry I can't help you more with that!"

Yeah, someone posted that above--people received CDs after that I believe

I mean, I still wouldn't expect it to show up--as much as I'd like it to

But yeah, they've presumably been sending that message out in response since the CDs became known