PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

15 minutes ago, Codyoster said:

My local only got 3 copies of the indie exclusive and all 3 are on hold already so if someone can get me one I would greatly appreciate it. I might just order the clear since it is the same price and likely just as limited

You're right the clear and indie exclusives are both limited to 5,000 copies each.  I can't wait till both copies arrive.

2 hours ago, bigdz68 said:

Ordered from UO along with 500 days of summer ost and  just notified the Brand New is on backorder....hmmmm

Guessing this is due to release day tomorrow since it's still available for purchase...

Yeah. I ordered it in September and it said "Be advised that this item is on backorder and will ship after 10/20/17."

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but I actually think my Deluxe edition is getting delivered today.

I keep a painfully accurate list of everything I order, including thing from Amazon etc. I randomly got an email from UPS MyChoice that I was going to have a package delivered, but then I was like "Wait what is it?" I have several packages in route but they're all from USPS and FedEX. I never got a notification directly from PMT for the CD either, and didn't for this, so I would imagine it's something they'd do. Also noteworthy is that it's 2-day air and I'm a cheap punk who would never buy that good of shipping. So maybe? I guess I'll destroy your hopes by the end of the day.

Edited by MCDELTAT

2 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but I actually think my Deluxe edition is getting delivered today.

I keep a painfully accurate list of everything I order, including thing from Amazon etc. I randomly got an email from UPS MyChoice that I was going to have a package delivered, but then I was like "Wait what is it?" I have several packages in route but they're all from USPS and FedEX. I never got a notification directly from PMT for the CD either, and didn't for this, so I would imagine it's something they'd do. Also noteworthy is that it's 2-day air and I'm a cheap punk who would never buy that good of shipping. So maybe? I guess I'll destroy your hopes by the end of the day.

You can check the status of your order. In the confirmation email, click on the status of your order and that should tell you. 

25 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

You can check the status of your order. In the confirmation email, click on the status of your order and that should tell you. 

Yeah no. It just says "Pre-order payment received". I'm just saying that I have clue what else it could be. And I never received an email about the CD

3 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Where is it coming from. I have a pre-shipment on myUSPS. I am expecting this and another thing -- neither have sent me shipping confirmations.

edit: It's not this.

Edited by deafening

I emailed Procrastinate and asked if it got shipped out yet and here is what they said:

Hello, the Science Fiction album you purchased is still of pre-order and will ship by the end of October.  You will receive tracking via email when it ships. We apologize, but we do not know the exact day this month it will ship.. Thank You 

4 minutes ago, DafTyler said:

I havent been in here in a while, are we still unclear on what people are getting from PMT from the first pre order?

It's confirmed that it's a 4 Disk set with Sci-Fi over two disks (45RPM Direct To Metal Mastering) and then Deja Entendu (live) on the 3rd disk and a disk of unheard Demos from the Deja/TDAGARIM era on the 4th disk, all housed in a thick steel book jacket, signed and numbered by the band. 

7 minutes ago, DafTyler said:

I havent been in here in a while, are we still unclear on what people are getting from PMT from the first pre order?

The bonus item is a limited hand-numbered lithograph of this thread (up to October 10th, 2017). That is why they couldn't reveal the contents, because the 'content' of the contents hadn't been written yet. The idea is that when Jesse and the band break up in 2018, we will become the authors. We will all be Brand New.

27 minutes ago, novalue1209 said:

local shop wants $54 for the red/blue variant :/

Think of it this way...paying that extra $25 will feed the owner and his cat, which is the only member of his family who didn't leave him immediately after he announced he was going to start a record store, for 2 days.