PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

2 hours ago, dynabcn said:

So many messages in all these threads... I ordered the limited edition of 5000 from Brand New's website. So... Anyone has received that LP? What is in the package?

I haven't received anything yet. I just shot PMT Customer Service an email asking for a status update.  It's pretty frustrating.  I still kind of regret dropping a lot of money on the package not knowing what it is going to include.

It would have been nice to receive it by the release date or at least within a day or two of it.

I ordered the limited edition /500 and if I have to wait an extra month or whatever its no biggie.  It's not like we havent had the actual music for the past two months.  It is what it is.  And yes it sucks not knowing anything about it, but Im assuming its different than the black version and the indie version since those have been available already in stores.  Maybe its a printing problem?  

Also Handcuffs is by far my least favorite song on TDAG.  Jesus is second worst.  Good song, just boring AF 

1 minute ago, njpunkmusic said:

It's not like we havent had the actual music for the past two months. 

Been holding out listening until I have the limitedz in my hand. But I won't actually play it, as I'll be too afraid to even open it, so I'll Spotify the album as I gaze at the most amazing vinyl product ever made.

1 minute ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Is Bullmoose even shipping yet? I am still at "order received" and am, therefore, reticent to believe that BM will actually be able to fulfill orders. :(

I received my copy from Bullmoose last Thursday and didn't receive any shipping notification

It's so perfect that VC can't stand that song because it's boring. After finally listening to Science Fiction I'm really confused why it's getting so much love given the fact that it's so long and less immediately gratifying than I'd think a VC member could handle haha.

I think it lived up to the hype can't wait for my copy to see what everyone's complaining about.

18 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

It's so perfect that VC can't stand that song because it's boring. After finally listening to Science Fiction I'm really confused why it's getting so much love given the fact that it's so long and less immediately gratifying than I'd think a VC member could handle haha.

I think it lived up to the hype can't wait for my copy to see what everyone's complaining about.

This album could have been 42 min of fart noises and most BN fans would have gobbled those farts up.

48 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

You don’t understand the love it’s getting, but think it lived up to the hype?

also, didn’t a website share that the deluxe/limited would have some sort of fabric-bound cover? Thought I remember reading that somewhere?

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

Been holding out listening until I have the limitedz in my hand. But I won't actually play it, as I'll be too afraid to even open it, so I'll Spotify the album as I gaze at the most amazing vinyl product ever made.

Unfortunately the limited comes wrapped in ocular-exposure shrinkwrap; you will destroy its market value just by looking at it.  Better to leave it in the brown paper bag and keep imagining it.