PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

So I got my urban outfitters exclusive today, I applaud whoever shipped out my order. Not only was it packaged amazingly (LP mailer inside of a bigger box) but they sent me 3 instead of 1. 

All perfect shape.v

(edit) people messaging me asking for a copy, one going to my sister the other going to a friend.

Edited by Rottengoth

On 10/25/2017 at 5:18 AM, deeninetysix said:

Out of sheer curiosity, what is it about "Jesus Christ" that people don't like? Or is it just because it's edgy to not like objectively great songs or whatever?

I like it. One of the first songs I learned to play on drums. It's semi-repetitive yes, but it actually helps a great deal in learning to count beats since there's that long gap and some other super simple rudiments that give it a twinge of nostalgia for me.

22 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Spinning my indie copy and there's a loud tic across every rotation during the beautiful part at the end of Out of Mana

God damnit. 

Mine has this too. Looks like it could be a widespread problem since that's the biggest complaint I've seen in here.

5 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Mine has this too. Looks like it could be a widespread problem since that's the biggest complaint I've seen in here.

Well I need to make sure I am doing my part to contribute meaningless nonsense to this thread....

So let me just say that my Indie copy just happend to come out flawless, no pops or crackle on any sides.

I did a crappy direct capture from the end of the song as unecessary proof. 1m long.
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0Yqv7wTIt4r

Also, good reminder to get some help here on reducing interference in my setup, I get a quiet buzz 24/7, thinking its something with the ground on the pre-amp?