PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

I'm sure he talked about it all the time to his bandmates, how he jerked off on camera for a 15 year old.

Im not sure if you've ever been in a band or what a band is to most people, it's like brothers. So I'm pretty sure, id say 75% chance that he DID mention and or talk/joke about the situation with them. You share stuff with family. Fuck, they could have even shared similar stories. Obviously I'm speculating, but fuck man, use your nogging, someone like Jesse is sure to brag. 

12 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

Haha. The girl in the front row with glasses looks like she’s never been to a concert before. They all look like they’re 8 years old. It’s weird. 

It's weirder to consider they're now probably our age or comparably close, too.  But yeah, "puffy jacket girl" is the best.  She spends most of the show looking like she's legitimately preparing herself to take a guitar head to the jaw.

25 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

Haha. The girl in the front row with glasses looks like she’s never been to a concert before. They all look like they’re 8 years old. It’s weird. 

I thought you were exaggerating but then I watched the video...I usually associate Brand New's fanbase with edgy teens and mid-20s neckbeards but I don't think that's something I ever would have expected to see.

4 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Hop off my jock fanboy.

I just find it funny (actually annoying) that you’re suddenly the only expert that can weigh in on something we all no very little about. You also seem like the kind of person that wants to have your opinion but not let anyone else have theirs.

10 minutes ago, justin_cole12 said:

I just find it funny (actually annoying) that you’re suddenly the only expert that can weigh in on something we all no very little about. You also seem like the kind of person that wants to have your opinion but not let anyone else have theirs.

Lol the fuck are you even talking about? You need to learn how to read or something I dunno. Or not let your blind rage cloud your vision when you see me post. I forgot whatever reason it is you're nipping at my coattails for but you really need to grow up and get over it. Bye bye lil guy.

On 11/10/2017 at 10:42 PM, Sunshine said:

I read your post and killed myself

22 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Are you trying to be stupid or is that just how you are?

22 hours ago, Sunshine said:

You already let me know you were stupid I don't need more proof. 

20 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Damn Kess chill it's just kiddy diddlin'

4 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Hard day? Wanna talk about it?

4 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Lol shut up drama queen

32 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Lol the fuck are you even talking about? You need to learn how to read or something I dunno. Or not let your blind rage cloud your vision when you see me post. I forgot whatever reason it is you're nipping at my coattails for but you really need to grow up and get over it. Bye bye lil guy.

And I need to grow up? Do you ever look back at the things you post and just think to yourself “God I’m such a depressing asshole.”

Im glad it’s that easy to get you riled up though.

Edited by justin_cole12

11 minutes ago, justin_cole12 said:

And I need to grow up? Do you ever look back at the things you post and just think to yourself “God I’m such a depressing asshole.”

Im glad it’s that easy to get you riled up though.

Lmao yeah I'm the one that's riled up gathering up all your old posts. I still feel great about them thanks for showing off how eloquent I am. 

Edit: here have another special trophy for your special sleuthing.

Edited by Sunshine