PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I was being serious earlier. It's very kind of you to let Kurt have his heroin down there. An eternity of withdrawal on top of a splitting headache would be pretty awful.

I've got a good question: why don't more old people try shit like heroin and LSD? What is there to lose besides a boring end?

1 minute ago, Sunshine said:

I've got a good question: why don't more old people try shit like heroin and LSD? What is there to lose besides a boring end?

There's actually a lot of solid evidence that LSD/mushrooms are very good pre-death therapy. Helps people accept death and eases their anxiety in cases of terminal illness.

The reason they don't fuck with heroin is the pharmaceutical companies and doctors push their opiates. Easier for an elderly person to get a 'scrip for oxy or morphine than find a dealer on the streets.

26 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I think Tom Petty was always a decent dude.

No, I'm pretty sure they found a network of dimly-lit cages and a pit full of human bodies in various stages of decomposition up at his Aspen place.

Edited by conedust
it failed to put the lotion on its skin

44 minutes ago, conedust said:

No, I'm pretty sure they found a network of dimly-lit cages and a pit full of human bodies in various stages of decomposition up at his Aspen place.

Those were the original Heartbreakers who objected to being his backup band on his solo albums. They deserved it.

25 minutes ago, Saxonjulin said:

He slapped her. 1 she deserved it at the time and 2 prince is a girl so its ok

This...is problematic

Oh man, I haven't looked at this thread in 24 hours and it looks to be a total shitstorm. 

I was able to cancel my deluxe and received a refund almost instantaneously. 

So uh--my indie copies are totally up for grab if anyone's still interested? I won't shame you if you want to work something out