PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I want everyone to post their tracking numbers so I can follow the excitement in real time.

Everyone complaining: is this your first Brand New thread? We haven't even gotten to the Cat/Shaq stage in its life cycle. This cocoon will yield a beautiful butterfly.

I thought cats and Shaq only happened in the blonk 182 threads 

6 minutes ago, pmlevine said:

This thread was at least 50+ pages before this happened. Most of it wasn't on shipment updates. You guys do you. Just my two cents.

Well there are no new variants to freak out over obtaining so I think you're good. And when someone gets the mystery version you will know what it is within minutes. What else do you need to know? You'll get your own email when your order ships too despite what people think on here.

4 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Well there are no new variants to freak out over obtaining so I think you're good. And when someone gets the mystery version you will know what it is within minutes. What else do you need to know? You'll get your own email when your order ships too despite what people think on here.

That, is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection.

Overruled.

8 hours ago, Tidal Wave said:

Your response exemplifies what I am seeing. You wouldn’t ask the victim for proof but you are now asking for proof from a potential victim. 

Except this is a logical response.  Here's the formulae: Victim of abuse > victim of abuse who perpetuates the cycle of abuse by becoming an abuser. That's basic facts. The latter is a sub-set of the former. Not all abuse victims become abusers. So yeah, I feel more pity for abuse victims who haven't victimized others.

I also only belief in things when they are demonstrated to exist. I don't waste my time and work myself up over horseshit hypotheticals just to have an argument either.

4 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

remember how taking back sunday and brand new had a fued in 2002?  

Tell All Your Friends is better than Deja.

2 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

9gcapx.jpg

What's sad is now this picture is just $30 on Amazon Prime. 

Edited by Bladewillisisdead