PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

If y'all weren't little buttholes about shipping to begin with I doubt they would have said that. I'd imagine Brand New vinyl brings out the smelliest of them... for instance:

8 hours ago, TheEdge said:

WTF.  I think we paid enough for the album and for shipping that they should be able to guarantee safe/undamaged arrival.  The fact that they are saying no returns for damage done during shipping is BS and basically admitting that they know that shit is going to be bad.

7 hours ago, swb said:

They're just asking you to separate the condition of the records from the record label.

Ooooohhhhhh sssshhhhiiiiiiit son

4 hours ago, bluescreenlife said:

Just checked  the link in my order confirmation email and it says shipped even though I didn't get a shipping email to notify me.

I think they were printing shipping labels early, so it hasn't really shipped yet

16 hours ago, Cardboard_Robot said:

I emailed them early on because they didn't have it listed to be "in stock" until about a week after everyone else had it and I wanted to be sure I was going to get a copy. I then emailed them a few more times in the following weeks, still no response. Almost immediately after I filed a Paypal dispute I got a message from them saying they oversold the Indie Exclusive and that they could send me a clear one instead. I just asked them to cancel the order and bought it somewhere else. There are still a lot of them out there if you look around.

I just canceled. Wonder if I'm going to have to call the credit card company and file a complaint before seeing my returned funds. 

20 minutes ago, kylet said:

I just canceled. Wonder if I'm going to have to call the credit card company and file a complaint before seeing my returned funds. 

I'll sell you my indie exclusive for $32 shipped. I have a clear and I'm still trying to go for the limited pre order so I don't need 3 variants 

After no response for months, I get an email hours after canceling my order. Saying they're sorry for the delay, I can either continue waiting for the chance for them to get more or

"if you don't want to wait for that possibility, we do have some other options for you to take right now. If you would like one of these, please reply back to let us know and we will take care of it:

1. Give you store credit on your account (or a Gift card) for the amount you paid plus $5

Or we can send you any of these Brand New albums as a replacement..
2. Science Fiction (Limited to 5,000 Double Clear Vinyl) LP [looks cooler than the Red/Blue by far]
3. Science Fiction (Double Black Vinyl) LP
4. BOTH: I Am A Nightmare (Etched Vinyl) LP + 3 Demos, Reworked 10"
5. Daisy (180 Gram Gatefold) LP
6. The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me (Limited Double 180 Gram Vinyl) LP"

Time to call my credit card company and open a claim. Shitty.

29 minutes ago, kylet said:

After no response for months, I get an email hours after canceling my order. Saying they're sorry for the delay, I can either continue waiting for the chance for them to get more or

"if you don't want to wait for that possibility, we do have some other options for you to take right now. If you would like one of these, please reply back to let us know and we will take care of it:

1. Give you store credit on your account (or a Gift card) for the amount you paid plus $5

2. Science Fiction (Limited to 5,000 Double Clear Vinyl) LP [looks cooler than the Red/Blue by far]

lol this is amazing. what a shit company 

Just when you think this thread can't get any better, they go and pull a "no refunds on unique damages" stunt. I can't wait to see how far this thread get once people start posting pictures of all the "unique shit" they pull out of the trash for each individual that ordered. This was honestly worth the money at this point, just to be involved with whatever is about to happen with these. 

19 hours ago, kylet said:

Wow. That sucks. I probably got mine cancelled because of the open Paypal dispute with them.

Got shipping notice as well. Should see it on Monday 12/11 according to the tracking.

And the label's disclaimer about damage is laughable. It's just their out for not only taking so long to send it but also doing so during what's typically starting to be the busiest USPS days which we all know guarantees delayed packages but also damaged no matter what.

Smart move, Procrastinate, smart move.