PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

11 minutes ago, The Saint said:

If the packaging is unique, I want to be totally surprised. So I need to exhibit self-control and try to stay away from this thread to not spoil it.

Don’t kid yourself, you’ll be checking this thread because you want to see everyone complain about how fucked up their packaging is hah. 

For anyone curious about the Australian exclusive pressing, I messaged Artist First yesterday and got this response:
"Morning! These LPs landed from the US on friday at the label in sydney. They are currently arranging shipment to our warehouse which should arrive in the next week. 1-2 weeks until we ship to customers is the time frame we are looking at :) Thanks for your patience"
So looks like its arrived but still ~2 weeks till they're shipped out to customers. That's a bit of a head scratcher, but it is what it is and hopefully they'll arrive soon. I wonder if those from the US have had their orders sent to AUS,  only for them to then be sent back to the US? That would suck if it proves to be the case and would probs mean it'll be another month until they turn up for you guys.

29 minutes ago, MrMatt767 said:

For anyone curious about the Australian exclusive pressing, I messaged Artist First yesterday and got this response:
"Morning! These LPs landed from the US on friday at the label in sydney. They are currently arranging shipment to our warehouse which should arrive in the next week. 1-2 weeks until we ship to customers is the time frame we are looking at :) Thanks for your patience"
So looks like its arrived but still ~2 weeks till they're shipped out to customers. That's a bit of a head scratcher, but it is what it is and hopefully they'll arrive soon. I wonder if those from the US have had their orders sent to AUS,  only for them to then be sent back to the US? That would suck if it proves to be the case and would probs mean it'll be another month until they turn up for you guys.

This is the same message I got 2 weeks ago.