PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

11 minutes ago, dynabcn said:

There was one "very limited" to 500. And then there was another one "limited" to 5000. 

Yeah, pretty sure pressing info is:
500 "deluxe limited" (black)
1000 Aus exclusive (white)
5000 indie exclusive (red and blue)
5000 UO exclusive (clear)
and then an unlimited standard black

In hand. Just opened.  Need to clean. 

Seeing differences in blank labels. B-side has a half inch raised section, D-side doesn’t. 

Feel free to ask any questions. 

200g A/B

185g C/D

PMT.009.1.A  S-100948  SAFF

PMT.009.1.B  S-100949  SAFF

PMT.009.1.C  S-100950  SAFF

PMT.009.1.D  S-100951  SAFF

BasSyUl.jpg

2 hours ago, MrMatt767 said:

Yeah, pretty sure pressing info is:
500 "deluxe limited" (black)
1000 Aus exclusive (white)
5000 indie exclusive (red and blue)
5000 UO exclusive (clear)
and then an unlimited standard black

Pretty sure the deluxe limited is greater than that... I didn’t get a cd and those were /500. However, I got a deluxe limited record. 

7 minutes ago, ryantark said:

In hand. Just opened.  Need to clean. 

Seeing differences in blank labels. B-side has a half inch raised section, D-side doesn’t. 

Feel free to ask any questions. 

200g A/B

185g C/D

PMT.009.1.A  S-100948  SAFF

PMT.009.1.B  S-100949  SAFF

PMT.009.1.C  S-100950  SAFF

PMT.009.1.D  S-100951  SAFF

BasSyUl.jpg

Does the potpourri smell good?!

21 minutes ago, njpunkmusic said:

I email PMT asking when the expect the rest of the very limited vinyl to ship.  I still havent gotten my confirmation.  Maybe my order just got the CD lol.  I wonder if the second batch will de different?  Maybe it comes in a plastic bag with a car air freshener 

I didn't get the CD, nor have I received a shipping email lol. Let me know when you get a response. 

On 12/8/2017 at 2:45 PM, Shitty Rambo said:

The only thing I thought while reading those comments was, "Damn. I remember when LPs were $10+shipping and the only thing that made a record "limited" was the solid  color it was on."

I remember seeing all my stupid free slipmats from preordering various records sitting unused in a cabinet right now. I hope it's not the main selling point of the limited $20 bag of goodies retail variant but the rest is dead flowers and paper so I dunno. I still think it's funny they knew someone's crunchwrapper would get wrinkled via transit so they struck fear into everyone's hearts with that shipping damage message.

Wait there's no tip-on Stoughton jacket? I never thought I'd see a limited version worse than the King of Limbs but at least that was a really good sounding 45rpm colored pressing. With a jacket.

Edited by Sunshine

42 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I remember seeing all my stupid free slipmats from preordering various records sitting unused in a cabinet right now. I hope it's not the main selling point of the limited $20 bag of goodies retail variant but the rest is dead flowers and paper so I dunno. I still think it's funny they knew someone's crunchwrapper would get wrinkled via transit so they struck fear into everyone's hearts with that shipping damage message.

Wait there's no tip-on Stoughton jacket? I never thought I'd see a limited version worse than the King of Limbs but at least that was a really good sounding 45rpm colored pressing. With a jacket.

You mean you haven't read your newspaper or used your acid stamps yet?