PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

received today... opened... SPOILER! same as reported before (altho some on reddit claim to receive some but not all of the inserts) 2x 180 gm LPs (disc one was closer to 200gm), paper outer sleeve 2x cardboard sleeves one with print on the inside as well, band poster, art poster, zine, pogolith, can add, flower pack, and slip mat. Wish the  flower pack was sealed because it found its way to my vinyl... cleaned and seems fine but still. 

MATRIX:

Side 1: PMT.009.1.A S-100948 SAFF

Side 2: PMT.009.1.B S-100949 SAFF

Side 3: PMT.009.1.C S-100950 SAFF

Side 4: PMT.009.1.D S-100951 SAFF

The quality is great. Nothing out of the ordinary. Only played thru once. took my time appreciating the parts (minus the on-line "manual"). I love the idea that there is more to it... something to be found in the images and something more to the back cover writing but I don't think its needed. I am completely satisfied with the package and looking forward to  infusing psilocybin with listening to and enjoying the included visuals. I'm in the minority that would rather have this unique packaged release than another color variant. 

Edited by sillybarry

I'll trade my deluxe variant (once it shows up) for an album or poster that is signed by the band. Have wanted these guys autographs for a while and my chances at them now are pretty slim given the circumstances.

Edit: Before anyone calls for my crucifixion for "supporting" this band at this point- 1) there are others in the band besides Jesse 2) I don't care so save your breath (fingers?) ;)

Edited by bluescreenlife

No need to be defensive about supporting Brand New. We stopped complaining about Jesse Lacey grooming underage Brand New fans for sex once we were educated on how art can be seperated from the artist, there are other members in the band, it was a long time ago, at least one of the women seemed like she wanted it, there are women in general who sometimes lie about being over 18, and you don't care, you'll like what you like and no one can tell you what to do.

10 minutes ago, swb said:

No need to be defensive about supporting Brand New. We stopped complaining about Jesse Lacey grooming underage Brand New fans for sex once we were educated on how art can be seperated from the artist, there are other members in the band, it was a long time ago, at least one of the women seemed like she wanted it, there are women in general who sometimes lie about being over 18, and you don't care, you'll like what you like and no one can tell you what to do.

Wow. This is huge for a BN thread. Cool, well if anyone has some signed stuff let me know!