Jump to content
marc32137

PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, museummouth said:

Any one else tempted to spring on the custom hand painted box? I know $250 is a lot but each one being different and limited to only 50 is kinda crazy rare. 

i'm sure it will be around for a while. give everybody time to wait til payday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ethereal said:

fix your QuickTime plugin, that blank space should be a welcome video by Jesse showing the unboxing of the limited vinyl and t-box. at the end of the video it gives you the link to buy that or the test pressing

Because I'm the sheldon cooper of not understanding sarcasm, I'd like to point out there is absolutely nothing on the page. If you open up the web inspector (ctrl+shift+i) then you'll realize there's absolutely nothing, not even a single js file. Kinda funny actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Because I'm the sheldon cooper of not understanding sarcasm, I'd like to point out there is absolutely nothing on the page. If you open up the web inspector (ctrl+shift+i) then you'll realize there's absolutely nothing, not even a single js file. Kinda funny actually.

nah bro there are tons of js files. alllllllllllll the js files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jrodan said:

but will you take your chances with the continued bad jokes in this thread? that is the real question.

I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.  These threads are always a disaster with no shortage of wincing.  If anything it keeps a lot of my upper-neck muscles in check, I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

New Brand New and this thread only has a pack of bro trolls in a circle jerk....why am I not shocked.

0944c6923369614c26a18b10c7a51454.jpg

I mean, it's not like we have a whole lot of info to discuss. So, what'd you expect? Plus, it's a BN thread; it has to evolve into cat gifs and Shaq.gif somehow. It's a VC bylaw. 

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, alburrito said:

I haven't been on in a few days. What did I miss?

BN dropped a PO. It sold out several times (maybe?). It's $50 shipped to US (more elsewhere). It's /5000. People are pissy because: Brand New. No word beyond some confirmation emails. P!MT is a blank page. Everyone here is having fun with it. If you really want to see a rollercoaster hit up Reddit. Holy shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, alburrito said:

I haven't been on in a few days. What did I miss?

11 pages of hurt butts over a pre-order with no title, no artwork, no track list, no single, no set release date, and no variant info.

 

ie: a bunch of dudes sitting around a table pouting about a piece of blank printer paper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, deafening said:

11 pages of hurt butts over a pre-order with no title, no artwork, no track list, no single, no set release date, and no variant info.

 

ie: a bunch of dudes sitting around a table pouting about a piece of blank printer paper.

A $50 piece of blank printer paper**

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×