marc32137

PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

Just now, swb said:

The lack of details, the shipping delays, the lack of special features...this band may have finally crossed the point where we can no longer in good conscience support their art and careers.

Whose we?

I personally have been waiting for brand new potpourri for years. 

1 minute ago, swb said:

The lack of details, the shipping delays, the lack of special features...this band may have finally crossed the point where we can no longer in good conscience support their art and careers.

hahaha, you got me with this one. for a second i thought it was serious. but as a sarcastic commentary on how it would take this shitty "limited edition" vinyl to make people hate the band, and not the allegations against jesse was really well played.

4 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Very likely. The fact that this shipped so much later almost guarantees the fact that this was pressed differently and not just more of the black copies. 

it takes some time to dry roses.

I'm just guessing that the dried roses are from the flowers they put on their Mic stands during performances, but still super underwhelming. But on the Brightside I'm much less disappointed in missing out on getting one if these. I would have probably been more disappointed if I spent all that money on pretty much nothing