marc32137

PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

8 minutes ago, Lugubrious said:

Wow, that's some bull if they claimed 500 then restocked a whole bunch more.

To be fair it wasn't publicly advertised as /500 on the product page, the merch company (seemingly) replied to one person that it was /500. For all they knew it probably was at the time.

6 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Kind of interesting that it notes black vinyl.  For the $18 price difference, the packaging is either next level (read: more than a bag or additional sleeve), or every copy is coming with a CD.  The contents of the CD seem a little minimal for the price... but considering that they appear to be hand-assembled, I wouldn't put it past them to ask $18.  Also because it's Brand New.

Just now, Derek™ said:

Kind of interesting that it notes black vinyl.  For the $18 price difference, the packaging is either next level (read: more than a bag or additional sleeve), or every copy is coming with a CD.  The contents of the CD seem a little minimal for the price... but considering that they appear to be hand-assembled, I wouldn't put it past them to ask $18.  Also because it's Brand New.

It is still the same note from the unlimited pressing about the black wax. I don't think that means the Limited is indeed black.

I could still see black vinyl, custom sleeves + CD.