marc32137

PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

1 hour ago, AGB said:

i just got a shipping notification for Aus exclusive ! from Australia post with a tracking number! soon see if its a mistake or not

The site still saying shipping in October. They may have just printed the postage label and initiated the consignment with Australia Post. I have had similar experiences when pre-ordering items from 24Hundred.

1 minute ago, AdamJNovak said:

I know this probably isnt the place to put it, but anyone care to give any insight on the clear pressing of TDAG from music on vinyl? Found one for $50. Read on discogs that there's some skipping issues? 

Stick to the Triple Crown Pressings. MOV's are pretty bad pressings and they have the stupid sticker on the cover.

7 hours ago, AdamJNovak said:

I know this probably isnt the place to put it, but anyone care to give any insight on the clear pressing of TDAG from music on vinyl? Found one for $50. Read on discogs that there's some skipping issues? 

Have a clear, my gf has it on black. We listened to both multiple times and none have any issues whatsoever.

7 hours ago, Kanellos said:

Stick to the Triple Crown Pressings. MOV's are pretty bad pressings and they have the stupid sticker on the cover.

How many MOV pressings do you own? I'm not saying they're the best thing ever, but I have around 30ish releases of theirs and none had any problems whatsoever.  Also the sticker is not on the cover, it's on the resealable outer sleeve.

1 minute ago, xfactor675 said:

do you guys thing VVinyl would charge me more that 25 dollars on intl shipping? tempted to buy this creep one to just in case...

Plenty of time to try and cancel an order between now and October if you get stuck with both.  

2 hours ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

Have a clear, my gf has it on black. We listened to both multiple times and none have any issues whatsoever.

How many MOV pressings do you own? I'm not saying they're the best thing ever, but I have around 30ish releases of theirs and none had any problems whatsoever.  Also the sticker is not on the cover, it's on the resealable outer sleeve.

What about the non-fill on "Luca"?

4 hours ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

Also the sticker is not on the cover, it's on the resealable outer sleeve.

It was a long time ago and I don't quite remember the order of events, but I believe the first batch had the sticker on the cover itself and then later distributions had it on the plastic sleeve.

But regardless, there are absolutely copies with the sticker on the cover. I own two.