PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

3 hours ago, njpunkmusic said:

The Limited vinyl unit is facing an unfortunate brief delay and will be hand delivered to you by the band on their 2018 tour if you are lucky enough to get a ticket.  Those unable to obtain tickets to the 4 "Farewell World Tour" dates will forfeit their very limited vinyl. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

It's important to hold your chin up and maintain confidence.  Now if you could keep track of quotes and follow irony, you could really capitalize on it.

Haha I am also pretty good at making a fool of myself, which I think made it even funnier, cause I get the irony.

1 hour ago, arcjesseh said:

Did anyone else order the Standard Vinyl from them? I just received mines in the mail and it had a little card in it saying #009 on it. I didnt know if it was said that it would be numbered or not.

1 hour ago, The Saint said:

Pretty sure the release is PMT-009. And the card you received was maybe the download code? Nothing to see here, people. Back to work.

1 minute ago, bridley said:

It's just a sticker. PMT have included them with the last few releases. 

its also on the spine and disc 

I e-mailed procrastinate and asked what color the limited records are. They responded with this:

We Actually believe it or not, dont know the color of this vinyl. We haven't even received the limited orders to know what they look like, or what they contain! All we know is that they weigh more, so there is definitely more to it than just the vinyl.