PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

9 minutes ago, bluescreenlife said:

Never got why people are so crazy about the seafoam variant when the original Academy Fight Song black pressing is even more rare (/200). I picked one up on ebay 3-ish years ago for $80 and never regretted that.

I got lucky with the seafoam, bought it 2 years back from my local store for $20 bucks. They had no idea. 

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

So what's going to happen when this album ends up being fucking terrible?

I'm about to be serious in a Brand New thread....

Honestly, this band has gotten better with each album. I'm not expecting it not to suck, but I won't be surprised if it's good. Still not gonna give them any money tho.

VERY IMPORTANT EDIT: I just remembered listening to "I am a Nightmare" once. This album is gonna suck...

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

20 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Honestly, this band has gotten better with each album. I'm not expecting it not to suck, but I won't be surprised if it's good. 

Daisy aged well for me.

I didn’t really care for it save a couple songs until a friend and I sat down and played a sample of each song recently I couldn’t figure out a single thing I didn’t like about any of it.

I also think I Am a Nightmare is very catchy and enjoyable. 

29 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Honestly, this band has gotten better with each album. I'm not expecting it not to suck, but I won't be surprised if it's good. 

Honestly, I predict the majority of "fans" are going to be split whether it's objectively good or not. The imaginative expectations already set for the delayed and conclusive farewell album from this band already far outweigh any reality. It'll just keep getting compared to older material.

Edited by Kanellos

2 minutes ago, PookdaddyG said:

Preordering this album is nightmare, and I'm hoping for a miracle, the current procrastinate web store is kinda freaking me out 

This was really hard to read the first time and I don't know why I put myself through reading it again, four posts later.  But I think we're all in this thread and following this band in 2017 because we partially hate ourselves.

7 hours ago, joebob said:

I put an order in through Paypal and got a Paypal confirmation but afterwards got a screen that said there was an error during processing and still nothing from procrastinatemusictraitors.  Anyone else have this problem?  I hope it's honored.

My credit card was charged as well.  I emailed Procrastinate earlier but still no answer.  Did this happen to anyone else?