Jump to content
marc32137

PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, tug said:

would you display them next to your lostprophets records?

You already made this """joke""" yesterday by the way and it's still just as void of humor as it was then.  Please hurry up and get banned again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 212 Margarita said:

Kevin Devine via Twitter:

 

I’ve decided I won’t be making the trip to the UK & Ireland this week, neither to play in Brand New nor to do my own set in Dublin.  

I’m sorry to anyone who was looking forward to seeing me play.  I will make every effort to make it up to you as soon as possible.

i was sure the shows were already cancelled. really wonder how bad it could turn.. cant remember a band going ahead with their tour after allegations (confirmed and weirdly half acknowledged at this point) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, elvismcvegas said:

I'm glad everyone can see how shitty this band is now.

A mostly minor irrelevant technicality in the grand scheme of things, but Jesse Lacey is not Brand New, he is IN Brand New.

The band, Brand New, did not engage in acts of sexual misconduct. Jesse Lacey did.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, deafening said:

A mostly minor irrelevant technicality in the grand scheme of things, but Jesse Lacey is not Brand New, he is IN Brand New.

The band, Brand New, did not engage in acts of sexual misconduct. Jesse Lacey did.

 

 

Let's be real though they knew what was going on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Let's be real though they knew what was going on. 

 

Yeah I'm 100% sure they were TOTALLY involved with the low-key skype relationship Jesse had with a minor. I'm sure he talked about it all the time to his bandmates, how he jerked off on camera for a 15 year old.

 

Shut the fuck up man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

 

Yeah I'm 100% sure they were TOTALLY involved with the low-key skype relationship Jesse had with a minor. I'm sure he talked about it all the time to his bandmates, how he jerked off on camera for a 15 year old.

 

Shut the fuck up man.

Hard day? Wanna talk about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I have been skimming over a few music forums to get the full scoop and putting all the pieces together and what I got so far is that most people believe all tour dates will be announced canceled soon followed by a disbanding announcement shortly after.  I guess if true this would happen in the near future?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steve from New Found Glory is probably happy now that he wasn't there only creep. But they were able to move on cause he played a much smaller roll in the band (although I think he did a bunch of writing). But with Jesse being the face of the band this might be a little hard to keep going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×