nardes

Britney Spears - …Baby One More Time

The only reason I clicked on this thread was because I remember my college roommates and I hovering around my desktop as freshman watching the music video to this hoping we’d see some panty action when her skirt flipped up.  We unknowingly would later see full frontal when she lost her shit, shaved her head, and had her crotch immortalized by the paparazzi while exiting a vehicle.

carry on.

1 hour ago, plucker said:

The product page has disappeared from the website too.  I guess it's not coming back in stock...or does the product page ever reappear?  How is 2500 copies of this sold out and the 2000 copies of the Grammy-winning Xtina still available?  There must be way more than 2000 copies of that pressed.

It's Britney BITCH!

On 11/8/2017 at 2:45 PM, underwaterzoo said:

I’m still salty mine was cancelled because I know some people who ordered after me and ended up getting theirs. UO needs to get their shit together.

Blame this guy https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SUPER-RARE-Britney-Spears-Baby-One-More-Time-PINK-Vinyl-LP-IN-HAND/263291468564?hash=item3d4d64fb14:g:264AAOSwR2RaCNWr

32 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I hate that prick.

30 Sold

How why in the fuck?

Money is finite and we all eventually die.  I wonder if that dude will use his final moments to reflect on life and how greasily he lived it, flipping fucking Britney Spears records in 2017.  Kind of remarkable.