ANTI-FLAG. AMERICAN FALL.

Satan

• 4 weeks later...

A-F records support is horrible.

First they put for preorder silkscreened copy = 4 USD shipping,

then in 5 days multicolor copy = 4 USD shipping, 

now this shaped disk = 4 USD shipping.

Trying to combine at least first 2 orders but didn't get a reply from any of their emails.

8 hours ago, xen0m0rph said:

A-F records support is horrible.

First they put for preorder silkscreened copy = 4 USD shipping,

then in 5 days multicolor copy = 4 USD shipping, 

now this shaped disk = 4 USD shipping.

Trying to combine at least first 2 orders but didn't get a reply from any of their emails.

Amen basically. I would have totally combined this picture disc with the silkscreen. Although I do need the other "Sky is Falling" picture disc and given that those aren't sold out, I'll wait a bit. I was trying to save for christmas presents for others but dang.

Edited by MCDELTAT

Disappointed, they sent out a newsletter a few weeks ago when AF got back from the tour saying they put copies up in the store and that anyone who ordered that weekend would get a signed copy.

Recieved it in the mail and it wasn’t signed. Emailed them to see what they can do...

I already have a copy of the new album and ordered this only to get the signatures. 

• 7 months later...

Pre-orders are up:
http://a-frecords.limitedrun.com/products/623554-anti-flag-american-reckoning-lp  (White)

http://antiflag.merchnow.com/products/v2/274683/american-reckoning-random-color (Random Color)

Pressing Info:
Screen Printed 3xLP Bundle /100 - SOLD OUT
White /300
Random Color /?

I grabbed the 3xLP just cause I wanted the screen print and I'll just sell the black copy of American Fall

Edited by MCDELTAT

• 4 years later...

Don’t know where to post this as 99% of their Social Media account have been deleted. Looks like the band broke up?

I got an email because I was on their Patreon saying “

Anti-Flag has disbanded.  the patreon has been switched into a mode where it will no longer charge the monthly fee.  

i will begin to process refunds to all patrons in the coming weeks.  once all refunds are processed the patreon page will also be removed.”

Went to IG, gone. Went to #2s IG, gone. Went to Twitter, band account is gone, personals still there. Went to the Discord server they had for Patreon and it’s gone.

bands go when they go, but this seems like the weirdest strategy I have ever seen, especially for a band that’s been around for 25+ years.