(PO Now) King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard with Mild High Club - Sketches Of Brunswick East

20 minutes ago, jeromium said:

Is the LP not hitting shelves until next week? That was the original release date I was aware of, I'm just thrown off by the digital release/stream today. Not seeing it on any of my local shops' websites. 

And no word of an indie variant this time around?

THe only variant im aware of is the Flightless white.  And they may not do another variant

1 hour ago, jeromium said:

Is the LP not hitting shelves until next week? That was the original release date I was aware of, I'm just thrown off by the digital release/stream today. Not seeing it on any of my local shops' websites. 

And no word of an indie variant this time around?

Vinyl is out late sept/early oct

50 minutes ago, Darnoc said:

Get the flightless 200gr black version- other versions are lighter and supplemented with stickers to compensate

Someone just asked Eric on the Flightless Instagram if there would be any other colored versions and he said "Nah." So I went with @Darnoc recommendation and bought the 200g "Hell Machine Oil Grease" black variant.

Edited by cobannaboc

Nothing to do with Sketches, but how is someone in China selling Yellow and red copies of Paper Mache?  Any one buy from theses guys?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paper-Mache-Dream-Balloon-LP-by-King-Gizzard-the-Lizard-Wizard-YELLOW-Vinyl-/272791599138?epid=218591263&hash=item3f83a57822:g:wXgAAOSwjDZYiNPs

Edited by noname

2 minutes ago, noname said:

Nothing to do with Sketches, but how is someone in China selling Yellow and red copies of Paper Mache?  Any one buy from theses guys?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paper-Mache-Dream-Balloon-LP-by-King-Gizzard-the-Lizard-Wizard-YELLOW-Vinyl-/272791599138?epid=218591263&hash=item3f83a57822:g:wXgAAOSwjDZYiNPs

Aren't yellow and red fairly easy to get on discogs, etc?

9 hours ago, warhenrecords said:

On my first listen now and I think this is the best one they've released so far this year.

It is really good and has immense replay value. Usually I space out my listens with their albums but I've played this one 3 times since Friday. I kinda wish it was a little longer - but I'd rather be left wanting more than thinking something is too long. Can't wait to pick it up on vinyl. 

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Anyone get their white copy yet? People have apparently started receiving them.

And apparently it’s selling for like $300 on the secondary market?! Jesus Christ, they really should have enforced that 1 per customer rule.

Or maybe pressed a second color variant.

3 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Anyone get their white copy yet? People have apparently started receiving them.

And apparently it’s selling for like $300 on the secondary market?! Jesus Christ, they really should have enforced that 1 per customer rule.

I haven’t but apparently a copy has already shown up in Southern California so I’m really hoping mine isn’t too far off.

6 minutes ago, ethereal said:

you're forgetting that this is the neurotic fanbase that gladly pays $1000+ for their first albums. love gizz but the fanbase is the fucking worst 

No I'm not forgetting that, they just have one very wealthy fanbase.  I guess I'm just jealous that I can't plunk down a mere $500 on whatever variant of whatever album I want, at any given time.