PO NOW: Through The Eyes Of The Dead "Disomus"

http://goodfightmusic.merchnow.com/

New album is out 10/10/17, and first single, "Hate The Living" is up on spotify. Good Fight may have a different variant option and will update accordingly. Pretty stoked on this, new song jams.

http://www.shopbenchmark.com/tteotd/catalog/product/view/id/29591/s/through-the-eyes-of-the-dead-disomus-vinyl/tteotd_vinyl_only.jpg

1. Hate The Living

2. Obitual

3. Haruspex

4. Of Mortals, We Once Were

5. The Binding Nightmare Hex
6. Vortices In The Stygian Maelstrom

7. Ignis

8. Teras

9. Till Solace, She'll Haunt

10. Dismal

Edited by KingTacoMunster

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

The scars of ages EP will always be my favorite but bloodlust is amazing and this new single rips, so much promise

I listened to that EP so much when it came out. Only listened to Bloodlust a little back in the day. 

$25 is too much tho. I'll be seeing them in a couple weeks, maybe I'll buy a shirt or something.

23 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I listened to that EP so much when it came out. Only listened to Bloodlust a little back in the day. 

$25 is too much tho. I'll be seeing them in a couple weeks, maybe I'll buy a shirt or something.

They may have a different variant at the show and/or will be cheaper. Also good fight told me they will have copies and their prices are usually cheaper and possibly a different variant too. Definitely buying just waiting to see all options but if by chance they do have a tour variant I'm going to need your help haha

On 8/18/2017 at 4:21 PM, KingTacoMunster said:

They may have a different variant at the show and/or will be cheaper. Also good fight told me they will have copies and their prices are usually cheaper and possibly a different variant too. Definitely buying just waiting to see all options but if by chance they do have a tour variant I'm going to need your help haha

Was hoping GF would have the other variant, seeing the band confirmed 2 variants... Hopefully it pops up soon.

Cool touch that both Anthony & Nate are doing guest vocals on this 

15 hours ago, jeffthomas84 said:

Was hoping GF would have the other variant, seeing the band confirmed 2 variants... Hopefully it pops up soon.

Cool touch that both Anthony & Nate are doing guest vocals on this 

Nice. I didn't know Nate wasn't the full time vocalist anymore. 

Deadwater Drowning, anyone?