PO now: Quicksand "interiors" out Nov 10th

25 minutes ago, daniele said:

Fuck!!! For europeans black vinyl only!!!...Went with the shirt bundle to get the clear....It was a pain in the ass with the shipping cost to Italy, but i can't pass this!!! Got the peach too!!! My wallet is dying......

You get the clear from the Euro store ?

I didn't see it. 

15 minutes ago, tape said:

looks like the clear is gone anyway

It's  still there for me. Just need to scroll down once you click one of the bundle options.

Went with peach and don't have too many records on that color anyway. Really like those giclee prints but not for that price right now after the last two weeks of preorders.

1 minute ago, awalkingwounded said:

It's  still there for me. Just need to scroll down once you click one of the bundle options.

Went with peach and don't have too many records on that color anyway. Really like those giclee prints but not for that price right now after the last two weeks of preorders.

ohhhhhh. I don't know if it's how they coded the site or if my work computer is just a stupid POS but the not-currently-selected options in the dropdown are showing up as white-on-white, which is... not helpful.