PO now: Quicksand "interiors" out Nov 10th

1 minute ago, chicomak said:

I think peach is sold out.  The site still says "add to cart", but after pressing it, it says "Maximum allowed quantity per product is 0.", so they must all now be gone.
Same as well, I don't need the tshirt to get the Clear, and plus, shipping costs goes up.

Fingers crossed for an indie variant of some sort, maybe?

55 minutes ago, Andthejets27 said:

can't wait for this. pretty much everything walter touches is gold. his output has been insane lately. is this his 3rd full length in a year between this, dead heavens, and vanishing life?

I didn't even know dude was doing anything.  I'll have to check those out.

I'm assuming Sergio is playing on this?

New song is very encouraging that the rest of the record will be a nice progression for them (likely more mellow overall).  Ordered peach and clear and would not be surprised if an email goes out for another variant ala past Decendents and Refused pre-orders.

Edited by MtrCtyWx

6 hours ago, awalkingwounded said:

Anyone else notice the album is produced by Will Yip?  I can't keep up with what he's produced this year: Citizen, Turnover, Circa Survive, Code Orange, Eisley, Menzingers, Tigers Jaw. I'm sure I might be forgetting a few.

This guy is my only complain about this song that is sick and 100% Quicksand sound(with Walter singing a little bit more mellow that in the past) But for my tastes everything Will Yip  produces has lack of heaviness. For example the last Nothing, everything sounded so clean and radio friendly....

32 minutes ago, B-dosia said:

Damn is the only way to order peach is as a bundle? Clear looks to be sold out as well. Looks like I'll be hitting up the secondary market for this one. Didn't think this band was that popular those represses are still readily available 

Clear is there- you have to choose from dropdown

FYI - I ordered the clear + tshirt bundle, and asked if I could replace the pre-ordered tshirt with the black silhouette version, and the answer was no.  Both shirts are marked for the same price.  Not sure I understand the design of the shirt in the bundle, labeled as 'interiors extended', but I'll get a closer look when it arrives, and see if there's an association with the lyrics.

3 hours ago, Darnoc said:

Clear is there- you have to choose from dropdown

Ahh I see the clear option now, but still requires shirt purchase. Gonna hold out for just vinyl. Also def gonna catch them on tour, maybe they will have a cool variant at merch booth. Fingers crossed and all that. Thx again tho.

Edited by B-dosia

Since I already missed the peach and haven't listened to the song out of fear, I might as well wait to hear the whole thing to order. No use for that shirt. Preorder bundle shirts are seemingly NEVER the coolest of the bunch.

Also, B-Do, can't believe you underestimated their popularity these days, my man. Sure, many of those represses are still available, but hasn't SRC done at least 4 pressings of each? Maybe more? And they have a new one coming for MC. Gotta be a cash cow.

• 3 weeks later...