PO now: Quicksand "interiors" out Nov 10th

Grabbed a peach, and clear with shirt the day it was announced, now mint and orange autographed are available?  These guys are killing me.  Record nerds will have paid for the entire production of the record before it even drops!

EDIT:  Damn it I ordered both anyway.  My wife LOVES Quicksand, we saw them on their first big reunion tour, and I think I might have seen them a dozen times over the years.  I failed in the variant game with the new Converge (only 2!) but I'm going to nail this one as best I can.

Edited by KnifeStreet
Can't stop spending frickin' money.

51 minutes ago, xxmartinxx said:

So, I'm the only one on here who thinks the new song is pretty much a yawn?  It sounds like a boring Rival Schools song that doesn't go anywhere.  It feels so excrementable. 

It didn't do much for me either. I wasn't even going to preorder until the signed orange copy popped up for 23 bucks shipped. 

4 hours ago, daniele said:

I really would buy the autographed orange from Quicksand srote but i already ordered the orange from Epitaph, how can i delete my order from them? Do i must write an email to them?

Yep, use the contact button at the following link: http://secure.kingsroadmerch.com/help/#contact

It leaked and unfortunately i must say that this record is just listeneable if not mediocre. The fucking Will Yip production with the guitars on the background doesn't help, but the songwriting is for the most part weak and above all there is no trace of the originality and the dynamics of their old sound.....My heart is broken.....:(

Edited by daniele

13 minutes ago, thievesdont said:

Idk, I really like it. People complaining about the pace/tempo... have you heard the 98 demos?

They are my favourite band ever, i was not expecting a new Slip or a new Manic Compression and i really liked Illuminal, also i hope it will be a big grower but my first impression is not positive or probably it's  under my expectations only....

Edited by daniele

3 hours ago, daniele said:

It leaked and unfortunately i must say that this record is just listeneable if not mediocre. The fucking Will Yip production with the guitars on the background doesn't help, but the songwriting is for the most part weak and above all there is no trace of the originality and the dynamics of their old sound.....My heart is broken.....:(

I felt similar, but it's growing on me.   Just give it some time.  Once you let go of any quicksand expectations is actually a good record.