PO: Unsane - Sterelize

• 9 months later...

Uns

1 hour ago, Dusted_By_Space said:

Not starting a new thread, but discogs shows a repress for total destruction with a release date on 5-18-18. I cant seem to find any info other than from discogs,  and there is nothing on Matadors site, so I was wondering if anyone had any info on where to score a copy of this?

Unsane posted it on their FB page and it seems they'll be selling it on their upcoming European tour. Not sure of anything outside of that. I'm looking for it myself. 

1 hour ago, Dusted_By_Space said:

Not starting a new thread, but discogs shows a repress for total destruction with a release date on 5-18-18. I cant seem to find any info other than from discogs,  and there is nothing on Matadors site, so I was wondering if anyone had any info on where to score a copy of this?

31 minutes ago, Never_Enough_Records said:

Uns

Unsane posted it on their FB page and it seems they'll be selling it on their upcoming European tour. Not sure of anything outside of that. I'm looking for it myself. 

I created the discogs entry last night, got my copy from a local record store last weekend.

I messaged Matador about it and their response was:  "We did a small repress and they're all gone (save for the band's merch table)."  Didn't really specify if it was saved only for the Euro tour.

Heard from someone that the Matador newsletter stated only 300 copies were issued.  Matador said they would try to do more though.

I've seen some record stores post on IG that they've received the repress last Friday too but are probably limited to 1 or 2 for each store.  I'd suggest checking your LRS if they'v received any.

If you're looking for one online though, these guys have 3 copies left:  https://portofsoundrecords.com/products/total-destruction

1 hour ago, God Is Dad said:

I created the discogs entry last night, got my copy from a local record store last weekend.

I messaged Matador about it and their response was:  "We did a small repress and they're all gone (save for the band's merch table)."  Didn't really specify if it was saved only for the Euro tour.

Heard from someone that the Matador newsletter stated only 300 copies were issued.  Matador said they would try to do more though.

I've seen some record stores post on IG that they've received the repress last Friday too but are probably limited to 1 or 2 for each store.  I'd suggest checking your LRS if they'v received any.

If you're looking for one online though, these guys have 3 copies left:  https://portofsoundrecords.com/products/total-destruction

Thanks a lot for the link, i scored one!!!

1 hour ago, God Is Dad said:

Got one, hope it dont get canceled. Thanks for the link in the clutch.