PO: Taylor Swift - Reputation (out on 11/10)

Also. Digging further into the whole "Verified Fan" nonsense to be able to get the best tix for her shows...you're expected to essentially drop buku $$$ on merch and music to better your chances. So spend spend spend...and prove you're a #1 Fan. So scummy deal.

https://www.spin.com/2017/08/taylor-swift-live-nation-music-merch/

37 minutes ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

This makes it slightly better.

You're actually not wrong. This is ten times better. There's almost a good song underneath that Trainwreck of a chorus. The only piece that's irksome on this one is the "check my list, then I check it twice" that shit is dumb. Is she santa Claus? Really unclear what she was going for with that line. 

Had the "unique" pleasure last night of introducing three millennial females to the wonder that is CRJ's last album.

One of them in particular really dug it. Said the songs sounded like 80s Madonna, but contemporary... which is pretty accurate.

TS needs to just go full 80s. C'mon Swifty T.  

3 hours ago, LPancakes said:

I absolutely love this song. It's gonna divide opinions but they know what they're doing, the rest of the album will be more palatable. The video is awesome too. 

My "fear" is, that her team was afraid of music getting out, that they live in a bubble and don't get more outside opinions. And thats how that song ended up with its chorus. I'm sure the album will be fine. I'm especially looking forward to it if its sound is similar to the single. But I want hooks too.