PO: Taylor Swift - Reputation (out on 11/10)

4 minutes ago, jaypeap said:

... they'll likely end up hanging on a wall anyway

haha, good point. whereas someone like me will spin the record 3 times per day. I literally cannot stop listening to this

3 minutes ago, jhulud said:

What in the fuck of all fucks is up with that fuckin' price?!?! 

that price point is BRUTAL. you gotta be kidding me

19 hours ago, timsimmons said:

What makes her a gimmick artist? 

Primarily the fact she’s hardly writing any of her own music these days, and completely relying on a “reinvented image” (whoa damn broody le badass sexy gurrl wow) that’s very obviously being forced by her record label.  The people lapping this album up will have zero qualms paying $50 for this picture disc at their local UO.

Edited by Derek™

19 minutes ago, nardes said:

I’m gonna guess there will be something to “justify” the big price (please note I’ve got justify in quotes). I’m wondering if it will be a pressing similar to Watch the Throne and it’s picture discs and packaging

I'm assuming the justification will be "TS fans will buy anything so let's make ALL TEH MONIESSSS"

26 minutes ago, AlexVanderspek said:

What do you mean FYE EXCLUSIVE? I keep seeing this but like no details. do you have proof? Will it be colored? Like im curious

They say that reading is fundamental. May help if you look over page 8 of this thread.

Goddamit, I hope that's a mistake but I'm sure it's not. I'd gladly pay $35 (which is still ridiculous), but I don't know why they're making every pressing of this priced through the roof. I'm not afraid of it selling out at that price, so I'll probably wait and see if any other retailers pick it up.

Edit * Over $70 w/ shipping and tax. No

Edited by aju2streets