PO: Taylor Swift - Reputation (out on 11/10)

7 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Y'all are weird why would you want to look inferior?

Has the most catastrophic storm of the last 25 years making landfall in his back yard in the next 24 hours, still posting in a T-swift thread.

All jokes aside, hope you got out or found decent shelter brother

5 hours ago, Tommy said:

Has the most catastrophic storm of the last 25 years making landfall in his back yard in the next 24 hours, still posting in a T-swift thread.

All jokes aside, hope you got out or found decent shelter brother

Slept like a baby last night too. Thanks though I know it'll be bad... almost as bad as this new Tswift album.

On 8/25/2017 at 10:05 AM, nardes said:

That beat is actually from I'm Too Sexy... but I'd agree some other parts of LWYMMD sound similar to Operate

On 8/25/2017 at 10:05 AM, nardes said:

That beat is actually from I'm Too Sexy... but I'd agree some other parts of LWYMMD sound similar to Operate

Sorry this is actually the ole Vanilla Ice ripoff rule. Mean Girls beat has an extra bass hit on the & of 4 that Swifts beat doesnt. Lol 

After finishing up putting shutters & hurricane prep, I got pretty silly drunk & listened to "...Ready For It?" a few times. I got that feeling about it when back in '99 it was revealed that Dr.Dre collaborated with Trent Reznor on tracks of The Fragile. That was a weird comparison. 

• 1 month later...

I always unintentionally not pay attention to the lyrics. Might be because it's not my first language, but it also happens when I listen to songs sung in my first language. I have favourite songs I've heard hundreds of times and still don't know the details outside of the general theme. I can even sing along without focusing on the words' meanings, just their sounds.

Listened to "Gorgeous" a couple of times now that I'm home. I'm not hating it. It feels like an attempt at merging trip-hop with pop. The lyrics are a bit cheesy but overall I dig it. It's a more chill song than the previous two. As Tim mentioned...it'd sound great probably as a straight-up acoustic song.

2 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Listened to "Gorgeous" a couple of times now that I'm home. I'm not hating it. It feels like an attempt at merging trip-hop with pop. The lyrics are a bit cheesy but overall I dig it. It's a more chill song than the previous two. As Tim mentioned...it'd sound great probably as a straight-up acoustic song.

Dougie loves it.  So much so that he stepped outside of himself and went 3rd person on us.  It appears you didn't love it the same way Dougie loves it.  

48 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

Well, its obvious how the meeting with the execs went ahead of this album....

"Taylor, we're going to darken your image like Britney on toxicity."

Does anyone really believe this is a natural artistic progression from Taylor Swift's musical roots?