Jump to content
jhulud

PO: Taylor Swift - Reputation (out on 11/10)

Recommended Posts

For EU folks, found this on dodax for 21,99 € with free shipping: https://www.dodax.de/de-de/musik-cds-dvds-vinyl/pop/swift-taylor-reputation-dpJMAOAOMD245/

 

Still not sure if I should pick it up for the two songs I like, but it's the cheapest price I've seen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slinch said:

For EU folks, found this on dodax for 21,99 € with free shipping: https://www.dodax.de/de-de/musik-cds-dvds-vinyl/pop/swift-taylor-reputation-dpJMAOAOMD245/

 

Still not sure if I should pick it up for the two songs I like, but it's the cheapest price I've seen.

 

Got my copy from them. 

Side A had a big bubble and the first song was unplayable because of this. 

They send me a new one at no extra charge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Well. Crap. The FYE exclusive dropped in price but now it's sold out online.

 

Anyone have any stores near them who may be able to check to see if they still have copies and help me out?

 

I can probably do this tonight. Should it be on sale in stores as well? What price point are you looking for?

Edited by serum7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Well. Crap. The FYE exclusive dropped in price but now it's sold out online.

 

Anyone have any stores near them who may be able to check to see if they still have copies and help me out?

 

I'd like to hop in on this too.  Was hoping it'd dip again, but haven't thought about it much lately and don't have one anywhere near me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, serum7 said:

I can probably do this tonight. Should it be on sale in stores as well? What price point are you looking for?

The online price for non-members was $34.99. Should still be that and maybe hopefully less. If you go, let me know. That'd be awesome. Thanks!

 

4 minutes ago, nardes said:

I'll be heading over by mine at some point this week... I can take a gander as well. When I got mine about a month ago, there were half a dozen copies in stock

Thanks, buddy! That'd be awesome.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×