jhulud

PO: Taylor Swift - Reputation (out on 11/10)

For EU folks, found this on dodax for 21,99 € with free shipping: https://www.dodax.de/de-de/musik-cds-dvds-vinyl/pop/swift-taylor-reputation-dpJMAOAOMD245/

Still not sure if I should pick it up for the two songs I like, but it's the cheapest price I've seen.

1 hour ago, slinch said:

For EU folks, found this on dodax for 21,99 € with free shipping: https://www.dodax.de/de-de/musik-cds-dvds-vinyl/pop/swift-taylor-reputation-dpJMAOAOMD245/

Still not sure if I should pick it up for the two songs I like, but it's the cheapest price I've seen.

Got my copy from them. 

Side A had a big bubble and the first song was unplayable because of this. 

They send me a new one at no extra charge. 

6 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Well. Crap. The FYE exclusive dropped in price but now it's sold out online.

Anyone have any stores near them who may be able to check to see if they still have copies and help me out?

I can probably do this tonight. Should it be on sale in stores as well? What price point are you looking for?

Edited by serum7

3 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Well. Crap. The FYE exclusive dropped in price but now it's sold out online.

Anyone have any stores near them who may be able to check to see if they still have copies and help me out?

I'd like to hop in on this too.  Was hoping it'd dip again, but haven't thought about it much lately and don't have one anywhere near me.

9 minutes ago, serum7 said:

I can probably do this tonight. Should it be on sale in stores as well? What price point are you looking for?

The online price for non-members was $34.99. Should still be that and maybe hopefully less. If you go, let me know. That'd be awesome. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, nardes said:

I'll be heading over by mine at some point this week... I can take a gander as well. When I got mine about a month ago, there were half a dozen copies in stock

Thanks, buddy! That'd be awesome.