PO: No Warning - Torture Culture

john

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I emailed the store a couple weeks ago looking for an update, they said they were delayed but expecting them soon.  I didn't know about this thread otherwise I would've said something earlier.

Nonetheless, I received my copy today in the mail.  I ordered "pink kush" but my record is transparent green. Not sure if it's a different variant or if that's how they came out?

11 hours ago, kyacrash said:

I emailed the store a couple weeks ago looking for an update, they said they were delayed but expecting them soon.  I didn't know about this thread otherwise I would've said something earlier.

Nonetheless, I received my copy today in the mail.  I ordered "pink kush" but my record is transparent green. Not sure if it's a different variant or if that's how they came out?

Google image search pink kush, make sure your parents arent around

• 2 months later...

Saw NW last night, first time in about 12 years or so since their Suffer Survive tour...they were incredible.  They only played older songs pre-Suffer Survive, and a few new songs.  I actually liked Suffer Survive and wanted to hear a few tracks live.  But those old songs brought the house down...

They also had a tour edition mini-ep for $5 CAD, 3 songs, which are already on the new album.  It was the clear version/250.  They didn't have the black version also /250.  The mini-ep was supposed to be a promo for the upcoming album.

This:  https://www.discogs.com/No-Warning-Torture-Culture-Tour-Edition/release/11229399