PO NOW: Metallica - Master of Puppets (Remastered)

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Puppets-Remastered-Deluxe-Box/dp/B0756W66RD/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1504116334&sr=8-2&keywords=master+of+puppets+box+set

There's a listing for the box set for $99, but no mention of vinyl.  Though it doesn't look like a boxed set without vinyl exists... 

You have to pay a couple bucks today for digital downloads, but I'm tempted to do this to save $75 in case this is a fuck up.

2 minutes ago, dandw12786 said:

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Puppets-Remastered-Deluxe-Box/dp/B0756W66RD/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1504116334&sr=8-2&keywords=master+of+puppets+box+set

There's a listing for the box set for $99, but no mention of vinyl.  Though it doesn't look like a boxed set without vinyl exists... 

You have to pay a couple bucks today for digital downloads, but I'm tempted to do this to save $75 in case this is a fuck up.

Pretty sure that's a full digital download and not the physical box set.

43 minutes ago, MicLima said:

Well, sucks that I ordered this from their webstore before I saw this post :/

Free shipping would've been nice

51 minutes ago, MicLima said:

Meh, just cancel and pre-order through Amazon.  Done deal!

I emailed them asking if I can cancel, it comes with a free download for a song when you pre-order through there store. I haven't downloaded the song but I wouldn't be surprised if I have to keep the pre-order because of this.

1 minute ago, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

I emailed them asking if I can cancel, it comes with a free download for a song when you pre-order through there store. I haven't downloaded the song but I wouldn't be surprised if I have to keep the pre-order because of this.

I don't recall them doing that when I wanted to cancel my Hardwired pre-order.  I had already gotten Moth Into Flame and Hardwired, they still let me cancel.  Would suck if they don't let you though.

29 minutes ago, MicLima said:

I don't recall them doing that when I wanted to cancel my Hardwired pre-order.  I had already gotten Moth Into Flame and Hardwired, they still let me cancel.  Would suck if they don't let you though.

Luckily they let me cancel, that was fast! lol.
Pre-ordered on Amazon right away :D

16 minutes ago, Battra said:

There's been so much OFFICIAL talk about that...makes me think that we might get a remix of that one....

A remastered AJFA would be massive! James and Lars would basically be admitting that they were in the wrong. The whole world knows that Newsted's bass lines were lowered to almost nil. Rasmussen mentioned that they were never finalized in his mix. They were scrapped. Lars changed everything he had done. Of course next year will be the 30th anniversary of that album. So fingers crossed they get this one right...

3 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Of course next year will be the 30th anniversary of that album. So fingers crossed they get this one right...

Fingers crossed for an ...AJFA tour!!!!

I guess with the justice box we will may finally see some Binge and Purge Era vinyl......Live in Seattle 89 would be rad....bet they have a heap of other live stuff from that era in the Lars vault

Also there is now a Japanese release of this here .... 

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UICR-1133

8 minutes ago, piky0032 said:

Fingers crossed for an ...AJFA tour!!!!

I guess with the justice box we will may finally see some Binge and Purge Era vinyl......Live in Seattle 89 would be rad....bet they have a heap of other live stuff from that era in the Lars vault

Also there is now a Japanese release of this here .... 

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UICR-1133

Don't forget we also got Garage Days Re-Revisited!

6 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Well, we did get the Jump In The Fire and the Creeping Death EPs. Albeit picture discs. A remaster of Garage Days Re-Revisited would just fucking blow my mind if it were included...

They have been doing a pretty thorough job as well so maybe we will......hopefully the full track list as well....uk release has The Wait left out