PO Now: 2814 - 新しい日の誕生 (ltd violet vinyl)

2 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

When I hit up Vaporwave playlists they're mostly ambient noise and I'm looking for more hip-hop sounding stuff. Is this more lofi hip-hop or Vaporwave? 

Some of this may not be downtempo enough, but what about Maple Syrup?

https://youtu.be/v_4x1SyE9Y0

19 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Somewhat related...

Maybe some of you Vape Daddies can help me out here, I'm trying to find more stuff that sounds like this...

When I hit up Vaporwave playlists they're mostly ambient noise and I'm looking for more hip-hop sounding stuff. Is this more lofi hip-hop or Vaporwave? 

Give Bugseed a listen: https://bugseed.bandcamp.com/album/bohemian-beatnik-lp

That record is available from vinyl-digital (official! repress): https://www.vinyl-digital.com/Hip-Hop-Rap/Bohemian-Beatnik.html?listtype=search&searchparam=Bugseed

20 minutes ago, yarostino said:

Have you tried Wun Two? Quite a prolific output but I'm most familiar with this - so might be a good starting point. Laid back beats.

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I won't be finding this anywhere cheaper down the road, right?

If it's like how Dream Catalogue has worked previously, they're only going to be available through the bandcamp site. Once they're gone, they're gone, and I don't expect them to last through today.

1 minute ago, tape said:

If it's like how Dream Catalogue has worked previously, they're only going to be available through the bandcamp site. Once they're gone, they're gone, and I don't expect them to last through today.

i think boomkat  had copies of the 1st press of rain temple and bleep has copies of the 2nd press. 

2 minutes ago, tape said:

I knew they wouldn't be distro'd or anything, but I was toying with the idea of a secondary seller having buyer's remorse down the road or something.  But given the album's pre-existing demand and how fast they're selling, I don't think that's at all likely.

Just now, Lugubrious said:

Wasn't Rain Temple repressed with 1,000 more copies and is still available?

It was yes. Was going to be limited 1 time pressing of clear but then the black pressing got messed up (?) and they made lots more clear. I think Bleep has copies still, but at a marked up price.