PO Now: 2814 - 新しい日の誕生 (ltd violet vinyl)

1 hour ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Somewhat related...

Maybe some of you Vape Daddies can help me out here, I'm trying to find more stuff that sounds like this...

When I hit up Vaporwave playlists they're mostly ambient noise and I'm looking for more hip-hop sounding stuff. Is this more lofi hip-hop or Vaporwave? 

cold busted is decent label to check out for more downtempo / trip hop beats. this esbe album is actually getting a limited press later this year.

Just now, natenomm said:

Fuck it, I already have the black copy but the purple is pretty rad too. Also, I don't know if it's my stylus or the pressing is whack, but my black has constant noise on side A. 

the original black pressing has sound issues. myself and others have the same problem. hopefully it's fixed this time around...

42 minutes ago, natenomm said:

Fuck it, I already have the black copy but the purple is pretty rad too. Also, I don't know if it's my stylus or the pressing is whack, but my black has constant noise on side A. 

Mine's fine apart from an ever so slight warble right at the start, the groove looks a bit wonky. If my copy sounded like turd I'd get that purple copy as I absolutely love this album. 

I bought the bundle in between meetings as soon as I saw the update on Bandcamp... I don't like buying shit outdoors but I knew it would only last hours. I sure hope that John Maus boxset doesn't sell out anytime soon :othough. I'm dying here. Did not expect this bundle. And much like the Frusciante, I knew I couldn't hesitate.

1 hour ago, HoneyFrosted said:

Glad to have been here for this preorder after so many recent fails. I knew this one would go quick and I did not hesitate. I missed Thee Oh Sees and Gizzard, but I got Macintosh Plus and this one, so... aesthetic.

Sounds like your pretty on the money then. I missed Mac+   :(