lethalenforcer

PO Now: 2814 - 新しい日の誕生 (ltd violet vinyl)

I'm fine with this. Always a bummer to have something delayed, but way, way better to get it right before they get to us. New lacquers sound promising. Hopefully they get the pressings done right the first time, but, if for some reason the plant blows it, they repress them before they are shipped.

Update on the vinyl from their newest email. Updated estimate of November 21st. We're getting a compilation cd out of it, so that's neat. 

Spoiler

The 新しい日の誕生 and 2814 vinyl pressings are still in the final stage of production and will now be shipping out later than expected. We apologise for this delay – although we ordered the vinyl back in July, one of Europe's biggest pressing plants is currently undergoing major disruption, affecting a huge number of other record labels as well as our own. We will be switching to a new plant for all future vinyl. In the meantime, we have been given new estimated shipping dates of 11/21 for 新しい日の誕生and 11/30 for 2814, and are awaiting news on an expected date for the later 新しい日の誕生 repress, hoped to be in January. 

To make it up to our customers, we will now be including a new, exclusive 2814 compilation CD with all affected orders, featuring a collection of past 2814 singles and one unreleased 2814 track dating back to the Rain Temple recording sessions. 

All our other album releases - including vinyl from Yoshimi, HKE, Telepath and R23X - are in stock and shipping now. If you have any queries about an existing order, please contact  us at [email protected].

1 hour ago, natenomm said:

Update on the vinyl from their newest email. Updated estimate of November 21st. We're getting a compilation cd out of it, so that's neat. 

Hide contents

The 新しい日の誕生 and 2814 vinyl pressings are still in the final stage of production and will now be shipping out later than expected. We apologise for this delay – although we ordered the vinyl back in July, one of Europe's biggest pressing plants is currently undergoing major disruption, affecting a huge number of other record labels as well as our own. We will be switching to a new plant for all future vinyl. In the meantime, we have been given new estimated shipping dates of 11/21 for 新しい日の誕生and 11/30 for 2814, and are awaiting news on an expected date for the later 新しい日の誕生 repress, hoped to be in January. 

To make it up to our customers, we will now be including a new, exclusive 2814 compilation CD with all affected orders, featuring a collection of past 2814 singles and one unreleased 2814 track dating back to the Rain Temple recording sessions. 

All our other album releases - including vinyl from Yoshimi, HKE, Telepath and R23X - are in stock and shipping now. If you have any queries about an existing order, please contact  us at [email protected].

I have no idea why I don't receive these emails but they'd be helpful. 

6 hours ago, natenomm said:

I think I followed them on their Bandcamp page from my account? That may be how I signed up for the emails. 

Yes, this is it. I got the same email, yet have not even preordered. It was part of a general label-wise newsletter, with a snippet about the vinyl. 

It wasn't an email directed only to those who preordered,.