PO Now: 2814 - 新しい日の誕生 (ltd violet vinyl)

9 minutes ago, cantdance said:

Damn. Missed this :(

Always a chance. I'd keep those links up and refresh once in a while, at least for today. Norman Records had some weird thing with my payment, I ordered through mobile but there was an error and although the order was created, they sent me an email requesting the payment. I quickly obliged, but that's the kind of thing that might free up a copy or two.

• 1 year later...

Did anybody order the 2019 repress Of this LP and not receive it? I just logged onto the DC site and it said ‘complete’ but I haven’t gotten the record or any type of shipping notice.

ive tried to contact them but no response - anyone else experience this with DC? Expensive ass record and looking for any help since I have never ordered from them directly before. 

thx. 

47 minutes ago, thetrackt said:

Did anybody order the 2019 repress Of this LP and not receive it? I just logged onto the DC site and it said ‘complete’ but I haven’t gotten the record or any type of shipping notice.

ive tried to contact them but no response - anyone else experience this with DC? Expensive ass record and looking for any help since I have never ordered from them directly before. 

thx. 

Just got mine in the mail yesterday. There was no tracking number but they did send an email to say it had shipped. I know they are going out in waves so maybe yours either just recently shipped or just hasn't gone out yet? I don't know about it getting marked complete, though, as I never checked the status on the website. Good luck

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I was a little late to order my copy, but still received mine about 2-3 weeks ago.  It’s unfortunately just as noisy as the violet press before it.  Pretty underwhelming for the price-point... I was really hoping they’d sort out quality issues this time around.

This is incredibly disappointing.

On 11/21/2019 at 12:43 PM, Derek™ said:

I was a little late to order my copy, but still received mine about 2-3 weeks ago.  It’s unfortunately just as noisy as the violet press before it.  Pretty underwhelming for the price-point... I was really hoping they’d sort out quality issues this time around.

Got it today! Guess the notification went to my junk folder. I’m listening to it now - little noisy but A side / B side sound pretty clear and quiet to me so far. The glossy gatefold and thick marbled purple vinyl are very well done. 

It is definitely not the quietest LP that I own and they prob could have sold it for way less - but I am glad to have finally received this! No complaints so far here but sucks that other people are experiencing issues with the release.

45 minutes ago, thetrackt said:

Got it today! Guess the notification went to my junk folder. I’m listening to it now - little noisy but A side / B side sound pretty clear and quiet to me so far. The glossy gatefold and thick marbled purple vinyl are very well done. 

It is definitely not the quietest LP that I own and they prob could have sold it for way less - but I am glad to have finally received this! No complaints so far here but sucks that other people are experiencing issues with the release.

Nice.  I wouldn't call mine unlistenable, but it sounds like you may've erred on the side of lucky with your press.  I guess I'd just like to see a little more love and care go into the sound quality over a mega-glossy jacket and packaging, at that price point.