PO: Blockhead - Funeral Balloons

I'm probably in a very small group of people on the VC boards that's excited about this, I pre-ordered the premium holy shit package, mostly because I want both the vinyl and the t-shirt.  Love me some Blockhead, every one of his albums are solid, love what this guy does.  It deserves a thread.  For anyone who's unfamiliar with him, he is most commonly known as the guy that produced a lot of Aesop Rock's earlier work.

http://backwoodzstudioz.com/portfolio/store/#blockhead-artists

59 minutes ago, jeromium said:

Blockhead is great, although the quality of his work dropped pretty sharply after Downtown Science IMHO. The Music Scene from 2009 is the one I've liked most since. Still looking forward to checking this one out. 

When i said i was probably in a very small group of Blockhead fans on the VC board, i did in fact mean me and one other person.  I've enjoyed all of his albums to date.  My ranking would go something like this:

1.  Music by Cavelight

2.  The Music Scene

3.  Bells and Whistles

4.  Uncle Tony's Coloring Book

5.  Downtown Science

6.  Interludes After Midnight

I guess I would put them in this order, pretty different. But the last 3 are kind of equal to me. Guess I never did spend that much time with those except for Uncle Tony's Coloring Book which just sounded kind of cheap following the first 2 classics.

1.  Music by Cavelight

2.  Downtown Science

3.  The Music Scene

4.  Interludes After Midnight

5.  Uncle Tony's Coloring Book

6.  Bells and Whistles